Favorite television show as a kid

Well in Australia, there was a kids program called Rollercoaster which would play kids shows every weekday. From the top of my head, mine would be:
Fairy Oddparents
Skyland (which I’m sure none of you will know)
Around The Twist (An Australian classic)
Total Drama Island

Beany and Cecil....

🎶 Lovable, Huggable, Armless, Harmless,
Ten foot Tall and Wet!
🎶Cecil the Seasick Sea Ser-Pent
Created by Bob Clampett...🎶
Come on kids lets flip our lids
Higher than The Moon!
Cause now Here's Beany and Cecil In...
A Bob Clampett Car...tooooooooon!🎶

Oh gawd....

Looney Tunes, Fraggle Rock, Tom & Jerry, & Ducktales (Wooo ooo!)

(That was WAY back in the late 80's - early 90's)

A few years later it became Sonic The Hedgehog, Goof Troop, Darkwing Duck, and Transformers.

My fav though would have to be Sonic The Hedgehog, since I still love the games and play them too.

Lol we have some nostalgia indeed. I used to watch a lot Hannah Barbera shows and Looney tunes. Also i had watched anime for the very first time, dragon ball, also Saint Seiya

Hmmm, we didn't have television, still don't at the ranch, but when we did go to town and I got to watch - it was Bugs Bunny as a young boy. Later it would have to be Sky King!

Hmmm, we didn't have television, still don't at the ranch, but when we did go to town and I got to watch - it was Bugs Bunny as a young boy. Later it would have to be Sky King!
And the Songbird...but I always wondered about Penny, and the autopilot

Being a kid in my country of origin there were to much to specify, many older series from the western and Asian world were on tv during daytime , side a side with local programs. Sadly enough most of the time it were the older people who did watch the boring soap series. So, as a kid not really seen to much.

Very tough choice, I'm going to say Spider-Man. Would have been X-Men but not enough Nightcrawler!

Well here is some more nostalgic blast from the past. Thundarr the barbarian scooby doo Tarzan, the blue falcon, Johnny quest, the hurculoids , super friends Hong Kong Phooe capt caveman

Back