Favorite dog breed?

Huskies!! ❤
Hi Alex, I wanna write for you but I am new here I don't know how to follow, add or send messages, my name is Mayara Steffany, 27 years old, 4 years of dogsex experience, would like to talk and make friends. Huskies are pretty Cuties but for breed my favourite are Pittbull and Rotties.

Hi Alex, I wanna write for you but I am new here I don't know how to follow, add or send messages, my name is Mayara Steffany, 27 years old, 4 years of dogsex experience, would like to talk and make friends. Huskies are pretty Cuties but for breed my favourite are Pittbull and Rotties.
PM will open up to you after you've posted 10 messages :)

This has been asked a million times before, please use to learn the search!

With that...
don't get any size dog with the intention of sex. There's far more to a dog than that. I would suggest looking at dogs that fit your lifestyle and working from there. Are you sedentary or active? do you work a lot? have you owned a dog before?

all of this matters more than if it'll 'fit' you.
(y)(y)

Well, I don't know where to beging actually. There are so many things to be aware of when getting a dog! How much experience do you have with dogs, what's your living conditions, how much time can you afford to spend on your new companion, whats your lifestyle, and so on...
The first, and maybe the most important rule you should consider is, do not ever get a dog with higher energy level as your self! If you are lazy, get a dog that have equal or lower energy level that yourself, and also if you are an athletic/sporty person, the same rule. The second, how much experience do you have with dogs and how much are you willing to learn and give of yourself. The third... I don't know.

In my case: my first dog was an Alaska husky. A very demanding dog and not one for beginners. But she taught me a lot and awakened my interest for dogs and dog behaviour. If my first dog was an easy one, maybe I wouldn't be a canine behaviorist now...

Now I am a person that like to spend a lot of time outdoors.
So for my second dog I chose one with a high a energy level (because I also have it), a high prey drive and hunting instinct (because I will use my dog for hunting) but also one that is affectionate, social and likes to cuddle with me on the sofa. That's why I now have a Gordon setter, and not an Alaska husky.

Yeh and btw, big dogs are often the most calm ones. I have been thinking for myself that when I'm like 70 years old, I will get a Leonberger! They are enormous, and chill, and I just love them. But way too slow for me now!!!
My point is, it's not the size. It's the energy level of the dog that should decide if it's right for you or not.
Youre so right wiyh youre comment.They al have different karakters and needs.And the only thing every dog needs from a owner is to be guided with respect,kindnes and stabilty.

I use Google Translate and I trust that the parallel will still be understandable. I often feel like a Vega among vegans. I don't have an active sex life with a dog, and I haven't had one outside of oral play. So I can only talk about what kind of dogs I've been attracted to so far. So far, I really liked the Labrador and the Scottish Shepherd. For the most part, my imagination is moved by large, smooth-haired dogs, with few exceptions.

Dalmatians! I grew up with them, love the breed and can’t imagine being without them :)

Either way you shouldn’t be choosing a dog breed just for what they can do sexually, most of the “ideal” breeds people like just for that have a lot of energy, training and time requirements and you need to make sure you’re able to meet those for the next potentially 18-20 years

Back