1. Swallow
2. In your hole/holes
3. spray on your body

And which animal
1. Human male
2. Dog
3. Horse
4. Pig

Example, maybe you love to swallow horse cum but love dog cum in your pussy/ass and prefer a man's cum sprayed on your tits? Or maybe all 3 are dog cum.

Just swallowed human male cum for the first time last week, definitely want more. Had three loads in my ass as well (individually but all at once would be amazing too)

Sucked dog cock a couple weeks ago but he didn't cum. Would love it in my mouth and ass too

I would more than likely gladly swallow whatever any clean, willing male gives me. Not too interested in pigs, but humans, dogs and horses I would help myself, thanks very much.

Always an animal... Although I don't deny that I have tasted humans, but that is another story already past curiosity...

My preference, for its strong bitter flavor, texture and consistency, quantity expelled; Duroc-Landrace large pigs. although I confess that with the lumps it has been difficult for me to swallow.

In second and third order, Equines and canids, both abundant of more soft aminoacids and zinc taste and the latter with a constant flow.

Men & Dogs
Men to swallow , dogs to swallow and spraying on chest and face. I love how much can a dog cum, I also prefer k9 sperm taste

Back