Favorite Anime

i quite enjoyed Beastars even tho the artstyle it has is kinda weird. i'm not sure if it's considered anime, it is based on manga so it probably is?
I enjoy some of them.
Just wish someine would adapt BattleTech into one
like mechwarrior stuff? that might be neat. well, if they could manage to make one battle not last five episodes. it seems to be "the norm" in anime.

i quite enjoyed Beastars even tho the artstyle it has is kinda weird. i'm not sure if it's considered anime, it is based on manga so it probably is?

like mechwarrior stuff? that might be neat. well, if they could manage to make one battle not last five episodes. it seems to be "the norm" in anime.
At one point there was talk of making a trilogy of The Blood of Kerinsky movies, but never happened

Death Note
Claymore

If you want to laugh hysterically, The Hero is Over Leveled but Also Overly Cautious (AKA Cautious Hero)

I recently watched Overlord on Crunchyroll and really enjoyed it, and Ive always been a fan of Serial Experiments Lain or Betterman, but my hands down fav will always be One Punch Man.
Edit: I also forgot, but I really enjoyed the Castlevania series they did on Netflix.

Last edited:
I don't watch much anime anymore but the more recent ones I've enjoyed are:

The Rising of the Shield Hero
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Komi Can't Communicate.

I've been meaning to rewatch Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, and the Monogatari series because it's been a very long time but I haven't gotten to it yet lol.

Check out Evangelion, there's a kind of "rejected by all of humanity" subtext that zoos can relate to a lot. The original series, that is. The "Rebuild" movies that just came out on Amazon Prime though.... the less said, the better.

Also the first two Pokemon seasons and movies are geniunely great and underrated anime, it really lost much of its point after that though.

Kimetsu No Yaiba def number 1 cliche but excellent

Neon Genesis is solid gold

Currently watching The Great Pretender on Netflix which honestly is sublime.

High rise Invasion is pretty damn good too and very overtly sexual ha good to watch with my spouse

Komi Can't Communicate.

I've been meaning to rewatch Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, and the Monogatari series because it's been a very long time but I haven't gotten to it yet lol.
Rising of the Shield Hero is like a hidden gem isn't it?

Komi Can't Communicate.

Rising of the Shield Hero is like a hidden gem isn't it?

Back