Fav wearables?

breedmeplease

Zooville Settler
I'd love to hear from y'all (givers and receivers alike!) about your favorite wearables. I'm looking into getting a Fluffer Wearable from primal hardwere, but I know there are other options out there as well. I would be on the giving end, but I want to know what feels good for those receiving the toy as well (might find myself pulling the old switcheroo, plus my partners' experiences are important to me!).

Fluffer works best for me probably bc of my size, but i'm wondering what the sensations are like for all parties involved. ok, GO!

So question I know they are for penetration but can they also be used as strokers? Gently of course but merely curious

I've got a Pegasus from fetish zone, its pretty cool I have however never used it on anyone or taken it. It has inserts you can use to fill the void if it fits loose or fill it right up and use as a dildo.
how was it.. I ordered a different one form there and it shipped yesterday. was yours made well

I like my Chance and Flint wearables the most, their inner width is the same throught the entire toy so they push me out like a David sheath (my tip can reach the end of wearable inside)

I don't know why more couples don't use these. Why have a smaller dick when you can get a knot and breed your wife properly?
I dont have a small dick, but when my wife wants knotted (which i dont have) i put my wearable on. It does the trick for her.

So I have a wearable. It took a bit for me to like it. I use it on my wife. Guys use lots of lube, otherwise it's a pain in the ass to get the thing on. Plus if there isnt enough lube inside or on your cock, you dick doesnt actually slide in and out a little giving you pleasure sensations. Once i got it figured out, i can use it so not only does my wife like it, but i came cum with it on.

I have a Cadejo Sheath and both the types of the Pegasus sheath from fetish zone. All great to wear and use to fuck with. Also found very good to put over another toy for use as dildos.

I'd love to hear from y'all (givers and receivers alike!) about your favorite wearables. I'm looking into getting a Fluffer Wearable from primal hardwere, but I know there are other options out there as well. I would be on the giving end, but I want to know what feels good for those receiving the toy as well (might find myself pulling the old switcheroo, plus my partners' experiences are important to me!).

Fluffer works best for me probably bc of my size, but i'm wondering what the sensations are like for all parties involved. ok, GO!
What is a wearable?

Back