Farm/Location setup

M_barberian

Citizen of Zooville
In a perfect setup, how would you setup your facility? Describe the layout and how you would manage the guest, breeding stock, breeders and mating pairs.

In my mind I can visualise a setting of cabins set up overlooking kennels and stables, a delightful night club setting with a centre stage for those adventurous enough to display their inner fantasies in front of an audience. Guided tours of the kennels displaying the selection of breeds available with live demonstrations for the beginner's. A selection of private tuitions in the art of equestrian events either in private stables or in open public arenas.
Including club and bar areas designed to cater for submissive and dominant lovers to meet. a set aside pen for those who keep their lovers as pets,
My focus would be for a relaxing resort style with room service providing selections of highly trained four legged lovers, advise for the beginner's and casual settings for those who wish to mingle and observe.

In my mind I can visualise a setting of cabins set up overlooking kennels and stables, a delightful night club setting with a centre stage for those adventurous enough to display their inner fantasies in front of an audience. Guided tours of the kennels displaying the selection of breeds available with live demonstrations for the beginner's. A selection of private tuitions in the art of equestrian events either in private stables or in open public arenas.
Including club and bar areas designed to cater for submissive and dominant lovers to meet. a set aside pen for those who keep their lovers as pets,
My focus would be for a relaxing resort style with room service providing selections of highly trained four legged lovers, advise for the beginner's and casual settings for those who wish to mingle and observe.
Impressive

I always pictured a stable with 20 stallions approximately, which I have to service sexually 3 times a day, either via blowjobs or by being mounted <3 also there are some mares that I can go after to mount them myself

Back