Farewells.

FeralLovin'

Citizen of Zooville
I can't say much since I've posted all over my other social medias, but after years of pretty bad illnesses and having to put up with huskies, my oldest dog has passed away. She's been by my side since I was a teen, teaching me valuable life lessons just from being there with me. Got my first car so she could ride shotgun. Got my house so she can run the place, even though the cat is technically the overlord. Got more dogs even though her golden years should have been full of relaxation and not huskies. But her health went south this past week and finally passed in her sleep beside me. Always by my side.

After a few days of nothing but silence and thinking, I've decided to downsize on things so I can spend more time with my remaining dogs and cat. Even if it's 5 or 10 minutes. So I think I'm going to log out now.

I can't say much since I've posted all over my other social medias, but after years of pretty bad illnesses and having to put up with huskies, my oldest dog has passed away. She's been by my side since I was a teen, teaching me valuable life lessons just from being there with me. Got my first car so she could ride shotgun. Got my house so she can run the place, even though the cat is technically the overlord. Got more dogs even though her golden years should have been full of relaxation and not huskies. But her health went south this past week and finally passed in her sleep beside me. Always by my side.

After a few days of nothing but silence and thinking, I've decided to downsize on things so I can spend more time with my remaining dogs and cat. Even if it's 5 or 10 minutes. So I think I'm going to log out now.
Hang tough, dude. It hurts like a mad bastard, but that will pass - eventually.

Sorry to hear you lost a loved pet pooch but life has to go onwards I'm sorry to say it can be a right Bar-steward on times. Remember this for future mind sake - "What hurts you will make you stronger"

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Spending all the time you can with your family sounds like the best thing you can do for them and you. Please know that the hearts of all who read this go out to you.

Back