Family/Pack dynamic

Does anyone encounter trouble with their dogs behavior once the physical boundary is crossed.

I read that breeding access to the pack's Alpha female is usually reserved for the pack alpha - is this a risk in human/canine interaction? Has anyone ever had any territorial behavior after mating?

Thanks and apologies if I've overlooked this somewhere.

If your dog has a problem with resource-guarding (toys or food, for example) you might have issues. Sex is just another resource.

My dog knows that I own and control all the resources so he doesn't get stressed or possessive when another human or dog touches his toys or mounts his Mom.

Never had any problem in this relation with female (or the few male companions of the female) dogs.

They know that I don't fuck around with humans (anymore since a long time), as such they just have to partly share me under their own race.

Never had a problem. I am the only male 🍆 and they are the females. 🍪

aaaaand

Salty Loves His Golden... 🐕

Did they behave differently when you had a human sexual partner?

My human sexual partners were short-term relationships with female humans for experimental purposes (as I don't forbid myself from trying new aspects in life, just skipping those I deem unproductive), as such: not based on love, erotic preferences or even any long-term interest.

If one is zoo-exclusive, they might still want to have the ability to compare or find out the "why" or "how does it work interest-based". That ability is only given by experiences.

They were not into long-term relationships as well, it was merely a sort of "friends with benefits" and we knew that it wouldn't last for years, no matter the experiences or development.

By then I didn't have my own personal dogs, just family dogs. As such I didn't take those to the meeting places / let them in the house's level at that time.

The recent dogs and actual cared-for ones know that I am exclusively interested in them, not humans. They were not existent 20+ years ago.

Back