Family dog

Thank God no....getting caught doing anything is my worst nightmare...well if they react badly...however if they react positively... it could turn into a sexy opportunity hahaha

Yeah, my mom walked in on me. I was completely naked, on all 4's, anally knotted with him on my back and she walked right into my room. She saw me, said "sorry!" and left. I was a few minutes into the knot, so I was stuck. When he was done, I was too embarrassed to go talk to her. Things were really super awkward for about a week but she never brought it up.

Yeah, my mom walked in on me. I was completely naked, on all 4's, anally knotted with him on my back and she walked right into my room. She saw me, said "sorry!" and left. I was a few minutes into the knot, so I was stuck. When he was done, I was too embarrassed to go talk to her. Things were really super awkward for about a week but she never brought it up.
That's gonna be an interesting conversation when it happens. Which it will eventually. Do let us know how it goes!

I wasn't knotted but I had just finished sucking off my dog when my dad walked in my room. Thankfully, the dog had jumped down on the floor but I was on top of the covers, naked with a raging boner and I was covered in cum from my belly to my face. It was kind of hard to cover up and my dad just looked at me a minute and said, stop making so much damn noise and go to sleep. Good thing he didn't turn on the lights because he would have seen my dog on the floor licking his enormous red cock and I'm sure he would have figured out what was going on.

wow. Well, that's an awkward situation 🙈🙉🙊

I caught the neighboring farmer's daughter with her dog but was so naive about bestiality that I had no clue what was happening then. She even tried to tell me a few months later about it, but it just went right over my head. I think back about that all the time now that I know more...lol. I used to go over to her place and hang out with her all the time and just happened to walk in on her in the barn one time down on all fours with the dog humping her. She stood up really fast and had a dress on, so it covered her butt really fast, so I didn't really see anything, and she played it off as if the dog had just started doing that when I walked in on her. I didn't think anything about it because the dog was always trying to hump her, and we all just laughed about it. I wish I had a time machine to go back and relive that over because I was in love with her big time, and OMG, if I had found out about this, I'm sure we would still be married...lol.

Do you thinks it’s possible, she never said anything because she had no room to talk?

Wow, ok well that's pretty lucky I think. I mean what is a mom to do? If she loves you she doesn't want to hurt your feelings or stop you from doing what you enjoy.

I caught the neighboring farmer's daughter with her dog but was so naive about bestiality that I had no clue what was happening then. She even tried to tell me a few months later about it, but it just went right over my head. I think back about that all the time now that I know more...lol. I used to go over to her place and hang out with her all the time and just happened to walk in on her in the barn one time down on all fours with the dog humping her. She stood up really fast and had a dress on, so it covered her butt really fast, so I didn't really see anything, and she played it off as if the dog had just started doing that when I walked in on her. I didn't think anything about it because the dog was always trying to hump her, and we all just laughed about it. I wish I had a time machine to go back and relive that over because I was in love with her big time, and OMG, if I had found out about this, I'm sure we would still be married...lol.
Talk about missed oportunity

anally knotted ? myabe you were too laud :)
how old you were at that time ?

Last edited:
Junior year of HS was house sitting for my boss and blowing the families GSD in the kitchen when the neighbor walked up to the GLASS back door there and started knocking. I swore we made eye contact but I hopped up and ran over to answer him and he acted like he hadn’t seen anything

Back