false pregnancy

angiek9mom

Tourist
Hello. I'm Angie. I have limited experience, and was curious about false pregnancy. Its one of the reasons I got out of the life for over a year. I have read what I thought was a lot of information before I ever dived into the life and under the impression humans cant get pregnant from k9 at most just false thing like a few little symptoms. Has anyone had this experience, or knowledge on the subject?

lol

NOT AGAIN.

Well, at least you aren't claiming you're having puppies. Despite weariness of this never ending and ridiculous topic, I have to accept this version as a radical improvement over the average pregnancy post here.

lol

NOT AGAIN.

Well, at least you aren't claiming you're having puppies. Despite weariness of this never ending and ridiculous topic, I have to accept this version as a radical improvement over the average pregnancy post here.
At this point there needs to be some sort of pinned post that its literally impossible for interspecies breading

It is a topic that has come up before, and there will be new threads about it in the future. That's just how forums work. New members and members who rarely visit will post new threads on topics that have already been covered. Then some members will complain about it. It doesn't phase me one way or the other. It does "gunk" up the website with redundant posts, but it also creates churn so that topics that haven't been discussed in a while are brought back up to the surface. It also keeps threads from becoming prohibitively long. So there's trade-offs either way. Rules that aren't enforced aren't really rules. They're requests.

It is true the human women cannot get pregnant by dogs. But there are enough testimonials down through the ages that women have experienced all sorts of symptoms of pregnancy including changes in breasts with lactation when imagining pregnancy intensely!

Back