Facesitting from a female dog? has anyone done this?

There are female dogs that sit on the head and then you can give them an oral, but it is basically not a comfortable pose so it is not common.

my girl will push hard against ur head if she is horny and dont care if u suffer low oxigen or squished nose xD u need both hands to keep her booty not breaking ur nose :D but only if she is in mood
XD that sounds pretty fun. How big is she? Have you ever had to push her off to breath?

i wouldnt suggest that it presses hard against the part over her cookie before her tailhole starts, if the nose put to much preassure there her anal glands will release and U DONT WANT THAT xD

I've only experienced this once years ago when I was hanging with a zoo friend. His female rotty was in heat. We were just chillin out, watching TV. She hoped up on the couch and just stuck it right in my face. Of course I coaxed her back some more and she sat down. My friend got a good kick out of it when I would try to push her away so I could get a breath of air and she would push back harder. Good times.

I've only experienced this once years ago when I was hanging with a zoo friend. His female rotty was in heat. We were just chillin out, watching TV. She hoped up on the couch and just stuck it right in my face. Of course I coaxed her back some more and she sat down. My friend got a good kick out of it when I would try to push her away so I could get a breath of air and she would push back harder. Good times.
I wish a dog would do that to me.

There was a thread on getting knotted in the mouth with discussion on it would end badly like even death. Now suffocation by cookie. 🤣🍪

I'll take the latter thank you very much. Well at least being face hugged by a dog's muffin, you still have an opportunity to roll out of the way, unless maybe she's super huge and super into it there may be a problem.

I have eaten out a Spaniel like this before. I think it would be a challenge with anything bigger though lol.

Back