F40 UK saying hello

Hi there, just found out about this site and forum. I'm very excited to join and get to know some like-minded people. Hopefully some others from the UK as would love some real life meet ups some day!
Hi, i'm james from london hoping to meet others also into k9 too. please feel free to pm me too

A long time yes, no recent experience though sadly. Looking to change that maybe but joining here is more about getting to know others so I don't end up feeling like I'm the only one! As I'm sure most of you are aware it's not the kind of conversation you tend to have with people in general.

ELLOOO and welcome. Hope you enjoy the forum and find some good peeps around you in rl. 🌹

welcome to the group, many years experience here and have helped a lot of females to enjoy the pleasure, im also an owner, from east anglia sort of

NOT looking to meet guys

A long time yes, no recent experience though sadly. Looking to change that maybe but joining here is more about getting to know others so I don't end up feeling like I'm the only one! As I'm sure most of you are aware it's not the kind of conversation you tend to have with people in general.
First of all welcome to our little family
it’s always seems funny that we all think we must be the only one who has this attraction but then when we do pluck up some courage to explore our embarrassment starts to evaporate

Back