F Mom, looking to talk to cool people

Experienced in the lifestyle, would love to share my experiences for those curious!

Let's talk :)
Hi 👋 Welcome!! 😊 I’m new here and to the lifestyle, would love to learn more about it and your experience in this? Hope you enjoy the site, I love it and the community is very helpful too. 😍

I talked to a person just a few days ago who I assumed was a woman because “she” introduced herself as Sarah. Then a few minutes pass and “she” says “im trans”. How screwed up are people to think they can be female if they aren’t born female!
ok bud, this is someone's introduction thread, not a trans debate in the dumpster fire.

Experienced in the lifestyle, would love to share my experiences for those curious!

Let's talk :)
Well I'm certainly curious! I have been in the dog show world in the US for 6 years and I am a dvm focusing on a speciality in theriogenology. I'm young and still in school. 25yrs but older women are kinda my kryptonite, that was one of my favorite things in the show world was listening to the gossip of older women about their dogs. Wouldn't mind hearing some from a zoo! ❤️

Back