Exploding inflateable?

Was unexpected, and undesirable, but not uncomfortable or painful. More of a shock from the loud bang in an otherwise discrete scenario.

Have had it happen myself, although it had two layers and only the firmer, stiffer outer one burst. The result was the toy staying inflated, but rapidly transitioning from a sphere to the shape of my insides as it became suddenly flexible. Scared the hell out of me, but didn't hurt.

I'm thankful none of mine exploded yet. Things are too pricey to be rupturing. Also the only "popping" they're aloud to do is when they enter me :husky_wink:

Its got some years on it so im not upset, i dont think it owes me a dime. But on that note, anyone have suggestions for a new inflatable plug?

My Neo toy from elypseart sometimes will suddenly deflate inside of me when I'm knotted. Not sure if it's because I'm so tight that I push air out of it, or if its because the tubing wasnt tight enough.. or a mixture of both. Def not a very pleasant thing.

Hum that sounds like something a terrorist could capitalize on. In the name of Allah I explode thee infidel! All infaltable things have their limits and some have defects that cause weak points. Could also be age of device. Many variables come into play. So anything is possible. It would be tad disconcerting for sure and could cause some damage to your innards. Glad their was no collateral wreckage your personage.

Back