Exp with Apes?

I'd rather not have my face ripped off or get beaten with my own severed arm, as chimps are want to do when they decide to go "ape" so while I might do a meet and greet with some of the gentle simians, I'll give the chimps a miss.

As far as sexual stuff, apparently they are very poorly hung, so honestly seeing a woman with a ape would be rather lackluster for both parties, so kinda wouldn't be worth it

Sadly, not a chimp person. I would be curious to see others’ experiences tho.

Apes are repulsive including a large portion of humans. Other apes also have tiny little dicks (and, you tops out there, correspondingly tiny little shallow pussies), what's the point of risking having your face & genitals bitten off when there's not even a worthwhile payoff to risk it for

Apes are repulsive including a large portion of humans. Other apes also have tiny little dicks (and, you tops out there, correspondingly tiny little shallow pussies), what's the point of risking having your face & genitals bitten off when there's not even a worthwhile payoff to risk it for
i sometimes wonder how many "weird sex" seekers there'd be if dogs were equipped this poorly

Nope nope nope nope.
I only appreciate gorillas because they are thick, but I'm absolutely not a monkey lover, they are too similar to our species.

Reactions: RGT
i sometimes wonder how many "weird sex" seekers there'd be if dogs were equipped this poorly
Well you don't see anyone sniffing around for rat terriers for sex lol
But you do see a lot of people w sex fantasies about big cats & they're also both dangerous & fairly anatomically incompatible... I think the big difference is they're not uncanny valley material

Monkeys are pretty timid. Plenty of videos of them fooling around with women, should be easier to handle than orangutans.

Since apes are hard to keep as pets due to their nature, i think it would be very difficult to make a love sessions that works for both parties.

True, chimps and other big apes are too unpredictable to be kept at home let alone being intimate with. My suggestion would be with monkeys or macaques. People do keep them as pets. Instead of coconuts they could be trained with boobs ;)

For coconuts, they have school for that. As for being intimate, someone has to come up with a syllabus and plenty of food.

Boys and girls, I don't condone and I reject violence and raping but in the interest of intimacy science;
Male orangutans often rape female orangutans
in the wild (Wrangham and Peterson 1996). The orangutan involved
in this particular rape had been born in the wild and captured for research
purposes. He was relatively tame around the humans at the jungle camp
of the research group. However, one day he attacked and raped a cook at
the camp despite attempts by the veteran orangutan researcher Birute
Galdikas to stop him. Wrangham and Peterson (ibid., pp. 137-138) summarize
Galdikas's comments on what transpired after the rape: "Fortunately,
the victim was neither seriously injured nor stigmatized. Her
friends remained tolerant and supportive. Her husband reasoned that
since the rapist was not human, the rape should not provoke shame or
rage." Galdikas (1995, p. 294) recalls the husband saying: "Why should
my wife or I be concerned? It was not a man." Neither the husband nor the
victim seemed to suffer greatly.
excerpt from " A natural history of rape: biological bases of sexual coercion"

This should liven up the imagination a bit :D
look at how useful those hands are ;)

Attachments

• eight stages.jpg
    eight stages.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 167
  • Haha
Reactions: RGT
Apes to me seem like dirty humans....no attraction at all. For the most part I find my human species repulsive sexually at times....for one we smell bad....especially when we sweat...horses to me smell very sexy, more so wet with sweat. Human genitalia smell very bad in a day closed up in clothing....can’t even imagine an ape...too much like humans...Horses always win with me.

You got that right about horses. There was a study on body odour of animals with respect to attracting mosquitoes to bite. (They are attracted to pungent smell as in bad and sweaty) The study concludes humans smell the same like chimps or apes if not more smellier .

Back