Exercises to help with taking the knot?

Hi, I'm a 25 year old male and I sometimes have sex with my dog (GSP) (I'm a bottom). I do find it a bit painful when he takes his knot out. Do any of you have any tips on exercises or anything I can do to help with the process (sex toys, lube, warmup)?

Lots and lots of warmup... toys to stretch you out a little will help, as will learning how to fist yourself. That will help with him getting in with ease.
As for keeping him in... Kegels and using Weighted Ben Wa balls will help. But you'll have to work up in weights over time as you strenghten your pelvic floor.
You wont ever be able to "hold" a dogs knot the way a female canine can... but you can increase the strength of your pelvic floor so you can hold onto him a tiny bit better. This will help you along with having a hold on him in some other fashion (Legs, collar, etc) to keep him inside you until he deflates a little.
But at the end of the day... get used to pain and discomfort... our vaginas were simply not built to take and hold a knot. :p

Back