Exciting

Just be you... bond with them... develop a connection...as you two come to know one another you both will start dropping hints. They will get more cuddly and m flirty.....softly and gently rub their sheath and see how they react soon they will paw at you to continue doing it.....slowly start flashing your body/butt and waving it at them especially after getting them excited a bit with some sheath rubbing.....when they are comfortable and ready they will take over and mount....some dogs are also really excited by deep kisses....it's very hot

Saying the word ball is enough to get my boy frantically running around looking for the closest one.

Saying the word ball is enough to get my boy frantically running around looking for the closest one.
Our outside/walk hehe same with food whenever I eat anything my pup is sitting beside me in his own river of drool lol

Just be you... bond with them... develop a connection...as you two come to know one another you both will start dropping hints. They will get more cuddly and m flirty.....softly and gently rub their sheath and see how they react soon they will paw at you to continue doing it.....slowly start flashing your body/butt and waving it at them especially after getting them excited a bit with some sheath rubbing.....when they are comfortable and ready they will take over and mount....some dogs are also really excited by deep kisses....it's very hot
Such an expert from what i see 🙈

Playing with him tends to work pretty well, at least for dogs. Although once they see you as a sexual partner, they'll be excited pretty much whenever they see you

Back