Excited to be here!

Welcome to the community! There are a lot of good people here who know what you're going through. Sorry to hear you're feeling guilty; I hope you're able to move past that and heal. I hope we'll be able to halp
Thank you for the comment! I’m hoping to as well this will definitely help

Hiii im new here and super excited!! I’m 20 and the first time I tried was maybe 15 and ever since I’ve been feeling so guilty :( any advice??
I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I always feel just a little guilty after I have sucumbed to my secret pleasure, but its never stopped me going back for more, It's a little like doing anything that's considered out of the accepted normal, I also used to feel guilty that I was never going to give my mother grandchildren, but it never stopped me having relationships with other women. I just learnt to accept that little guilt trip as part of who I am. If something feels good just do it..:love:

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I always feel just a little guilty after I have sucumbed to my secret pleasure, but its never stopped me going back for more, It's a little like doing anything that's considered out of the accepted normal, I also used to feel guilty that I was never going to give my mother grandchildren, but it never stopped me having relationships with other women. I just learnt to accept that little guilt trip as part of who I am. If something feels good just do it..:love:
Thank you so much for the insight!!

Hi and Welcome! as for advice, just have to accept yourself and that you enjoy something others think of as taboo. Plus now you have a place to talk with people about your experiences and desires! I hope you have a great time here. I know I do!

Back