Excited to be here!

Well, welcome to the pool of like-minded people. I hope chatting with people on here will help you to get rid of guilt and accept yourself

Hiii im new here and super excited!! I’m 20 and the first time I tried was maybe 15 and ever since I’ve been feeling so guilty :( any advice??
Not sure this will help you, but for me the answer is just,,, don't feel guilty.
I know, that is easy to say but not to do maybe.
I do know what other advice to give though. I started having sexual relations with animals at 11 years old. I have never once felt guilty about it and in fact i am quite happy with who i am. I treat my animals well. I give them orgasms. Nothing to feel guilty about from my standpoint.

First of all welcome.

I didn't feel any guilt, but had a period i felt confused, mostly because i loved it so much and it isn't accepted in society, however i learned it to accept it and embrace it in my life and it's just a part of me even it's a secret for everyone els in my life, my love for dogs is much bigger than people.

Hiii im new here and super excited!! I’m 20 and the first time I tried was maybe 15 and ever since I’ve been feeling so guilty :( any advice??
Hi there! What I would recomend is to disregard social criticism rules, since generally they are hypocritical, and do not correspond to reality, this will be the first step to stop feeling guilty; the second step would be to go back into your inner self and question if YOU, felt comfortable with yourself, fulfilled, excited and really turned on, enjoying your zoo then; if in the overall you really feel comfortable with it, STOP immediatley feeling guilty about it!! Keep it to yourself or share it with like-minded people/friends, if you think you ought ... and if you want to proceed further and enjoy fully having zoo sex, if you feel like it ... just letting flow your natural sexual sensuality, open minded, and fully psychologically balanced, with no guilt feelings whatsoever! Welcome here xoxolickme, hope you enjoy interacting here! smile

Welcome to the site I know exactly how you feel about the guilt that happens uts nice that we can be open and express ourselves here it's been nice for me

Hello ! welcome to the pack and hope you can find that relief about being yourself in here. That guilt happens often, sometimes even with experienced people. Hope you can sort it out since only you can work it out.

You don't need to explain to anyone about what you like or what you don't, it's about your own head, and i think that as long as anyone is getting hurt and everyone enjoy it, then, why not to do it? some animals do it even in natural environment between themselves (this is my opinion, just saying), you should start just trying to not overthink and grab an air from time to time about the subject, or just dive and talk to people about it, you're not alone, and you can get support from here and from people online at anytime.

Hope this gives you some good vibes, anything you can talk to me anytime if you're feeling low or something.

Welcome to the community! There are a lot of good people here who know what you're going through. Sorry to hear you're feeling guilty; I hope you're able to move past that and heal. I hope we'll be able to halp

T
Not sure this will help you, but for me the answer is just,,, don't feel guilty.
I know, that is easy to say but not to do maybe.
I do know what other advice to give though. I started having sexual relations with animals at 11 years old. I have never once felt guilty about it and in fact i am quite happy with who i am. I treat my animals well. I give them orgasms. Nothing to feel guilty about from my standpoint.
Thank you for sharing :))

Reactions: RGT
First of all welcome.

I didn't feel any guilt, but had a period i felt confused, mostly because i loved it so much and it isn't accepted in society, however i learned it to accept it and embrace it in my life and it's just a part of me even it's a secret for everyone els in my life, my love for dogs is much bigger than people.
That’s so comforting thank you

Hi there! What I would recomend is to disregard social criticism rules, since generally they are hypocritical, and do not correspond to reality, this will be the first step to stop feeling guilty; the second step would be to go back into your inner self and question if YOU, felt comfortable with yourself, fulfilled, excited and really turned on, enjoying your zoo then; if in the overall you really feel comfortable with it, STOP immediatley feeling guilty about it!! Keep it to yourself or share it with like-minded people/friends, if you think you ought ... and if you want to proceed further and enjoy fully having zoo sex, if you feel like it ... just letting flow your natural sexual sensuality, open minded, and fully psychologically balanced, with no guilt feelings whatsoever! Welcome here xoxolickme, hope you enjoy interacting here! smile
This was amazingly said!! Thank you :)

Hello ! welcome to the pack and hope you can find that relief about being yourself in here. That guilt happens often, sometimes even with experienced people. Hope you can sort it out since only you can work it out.

You don't need to explain to anyone about what you like or what you don't, it's about your own head, and i think that as long as anyone is getting hurt and everyone enjoy it, then, why not to do it? some animals do it even in natural environment between themselves (this is my opinion, just saying), you should start just trying to not overthink and grab an air from time to time about the subject, or just dive and talk to people about it, you're not alone, and you can get support from here and from people online at anytime.

Hope this gives you some good vibes, anything you can talk to me anytime if you're feeling low or something.
Yess thank you so much!! I really appreciate all the comments I’ve been getting you guys are great!

Back