Evening what games are you all into?

I recently finished the Blaster Master Zero series.

Good time if you like 2D platformers and/or Metroidvanias, I guess.

Before that I think the last games I played with a considerable level of focus was the Azure Striker Gunvolt series (can you tell I'm a bit of an Inti-Creates shill? I definitely don't get overcome with the desire to play Mega Man ZX/ZX Advent sometimes what're y'all on about?)

I recently finished the Blaster Master Zero series.

Good time if you like 2D platformers and/or Metroidvanias, I guess.

Before that I think the last games I played with a considerable level of focus was the Azure Striker Gunvolt series (can you tell I'm a bit of an Inti-Creates shill? I definitely don't get overcome with the desire to play Mega Man ZX/ZX Advent sometimes what're y'all on about?)
I love metroidvanias!!! With a passion!! We should discuss

I love metroidvanias!!! With a passion!! We should discuss
Oh my gods.

There's something about that genre that is just a constant stream of dopamine.

My first platformer was Mega Man ZX which had some Metroidvania elements but not to the degree of Metroid games or Iga Castlevania titles. That introduced me to Mega Man which I love (and it's because of that that I learned of the Gunvolt series after Inafune left Capcom).

It was only when I was given a laptop for school that I emulated Metroid Zero Mission. After that there was no hope for me.

I barely have any interest in Touhou, really, but as soon as I learned about Lunar Nights I needed it.

Oh my gods.

There's something about that genre that is just a constant stream of dopamine.

My first platformer was Mega Man ZX which had some Metroidvania elements but not to the degree of Metroid games or Iga Castlevania titles. That introduced me to Mega Man which I love (and it's because of that that I learned of the Gunvolt series after Inafune left Capcom).

It was only when I was given a laptop for school that I emulated Metroid Zero Mission. After that there was no hope for me.

I barely have any interest in Touhou, really, but as soon as I learned about Lunar Nights I needed it.
I enjoyed lunar nights. Currently playing dread

I enjoyed lunar nights. Currently playing dread
There are a billion reasons I need to buy myself a Switch.
Okay, maybe not that many, probably not even ten. And I know nothing about Metroid Dread other than it being a Metroid game therefore I need it injected into my veins.

...a while back I told friends I was going to try and make Samus as a DnD5e character. I never actually did that. I'm still probably not going to do that but that's also because I have two friends total who feel like they can DM and one of them has said nothing since saying something along the lines of "Howdy y'all, Waterdeep?"

Also kinda sucks that my old school access to Microsoft Excel ran out so I can't just make a bunch of 3.5e characters that have even less chance of getting used that the 5e characters I make...

Sorry, this turned into a little bit of a DnD rant, apologies.

There are a billion reasons I need to buy myself a Switch.
Okay, maybe not that many, probably not even ten. And I know nothing about Metroid Dread other than it being a Metroid game therefore I need it injected into my veins.

...a while back I told friends I was going to try and make Samus as a DnD5e character. I never actually did that. I'm still probably not going to do that but that's also because I have two friends total who feel like they can DM and one of them has said nothing since saying something along the lines of "Howdy y'all, Waterdeep?"

Also kinda sucks that my old school access to Microsoft Excel ran out so I can't just make a bunch of 3.5e characters that have even less chance of getting used that the 5e characters I make...

Sorry, this turned into a little bit of a DnD rant, apologies.
Also I've been playing Monster Hunter Rise on switch

So what did you think of Elden Ring I have been wondering about it?
love it! definitely would play through it again. the story is amazing and the combat is incredible. it is a souls game, so patience is a must. if you have a chance to play with friends, it'll make the game that much more fun!

Anything soulsborne. I love tactics games like XCOM. love retro games, specifically sees, n64 and psx.

I have a massive love hate relationship with league of legends lol.

Like a lot of board games as well :)

Back