Obbgirl

Zooville Settler
Anyone read the erotic super spicy books about fictional beings? There's as many creatures as you can think of. Demons, minotaurs, basilisks, ghosts, dragons, werewolves, hell, even spider beings. I'm just starting out reading them, didn't think they could very spicy but apparently they are pretty fucking dirty. I read a minotaur one who cums 24 oz each blow.

Anyone read the erotic super spicy books about fictional beings? There's as many creatures as you can think of. Demons, minotaurs, basilisks, ghosts, dragons, werewolves, hell, even spider beings. I'm just starting out reading them, didn't think they could very spicy but apparently they are pretty fucking dirty. I read a minotaur one who cums 24 oz each blow.
@Minxen you might enjoy these. XXX

There are some great zoo story archives in here as well.

Where can I find these stories you mention?

@Obbgirl can you point @Minxen towards these stories, please

Here's a handful of some. There's a private group on fb that posts these. They are very strict on it not being zoo. Can't mention zoo or anything. But we all know the truth 🤣🤣
Screenshot_2024-03-22-23-47-51-13_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-22-23-47-36-95_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-22-23-47-36-95_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 2
I read Morning Glory Milking Farm. She starts a job that's jerking off minotaurs and falls in love with one. The sex scenes are good.

Back