Embracing the zoo life (23F)

Hii! New to the site but not new to the zoo lifestyle! Looking forward to chatting and exploring with likeminded people. I’ve got a few experiences from over the past few years that I’d love to share at some point but I’m hoping to add to these experiences as I learn!

Hi, welcome to you. Zoo for long time too, but only been here for the past year.
I'm always open to chat if needed. I don't know how to define myself. To sum up, I consider I'm half zoo-experienced
Maybe you can teach me some tricks or cool stories? Who know?
🥰

Don't worry I'm not here to flirt, I'm already taken!

🤣

Welcome to the jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...😉not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you made it.

Hello and welcome to the forum.. Feel free to message me any time. Hope you enjoy yourself here and you find what you're looking for

Hii! New to the site but not new to the zoo lifestyle! Looking forward to chatting and exploring with likeminded people. I’ve got a few experiences from over the past few years that I’d love to share at some point but I’m hoping to add to these experiences as I learn!
Welcome

Hi, welcome to you. Zoo for long time too, but only been here for the past year.
I'm always open to chat if needed. I don't know how to define myself. To sum up, I consider I'm half zoo-experienced
Maybe you can teach me some tricks or cool stories? Who know?
🥰

Don't worry I'm not here to flirt, I'm already taken!

🤣
Thank you! Sounds good! I’m always down to chat with like minded people 💗

Welcome and I’d love to hear your experiences

Welcome!

Back