EE silver recommendations?

oldgrey

Tourist
I am looking to get Silver from Exotic Erotics, both unflared and flared.
I was thinking of getting them both in med firmness, but I am considering med shaft and soft head for the flared version.

Would anyone have recommendations for the firmness?
Also which one would feel most 'realistic'?

If this helps for reference, I have a L orca in medium firmness and a Gipsy from GLC (YiffyToys sells this toy).

I bought Silver in unflared. I don't know if the flared version is better or not, I just know that I love the unflared one and it's plenty of toy for me. I got it with medium firmness on the body and soft firmness on the head. It's a little bit more money, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion. If you get the flared version I'd FOR SURE go for the medium body soft head - that thing's huge.
The toy feels amazing, you won't regret buying him ;)

Thanks! I ended up ordering flared in soft/medium, and also the unflared version but just in medium. They still have to be made though, it'll probably be a while before I get them. (Also I'm in Europe, so this may be delayed more due to international shipping and covid... I've already seen a packet get stuck at an airfreight facility for a month.)

I used to have a Silver Plug with firm base and soft flare. Lost it in a break-in a few years ago, I have to assume they grabbed my zipped dildo bag without opening it to see what was in it, just saw a heavy closed bag and took it along with all the electronics. Also had a soft Charlie once upon a time, definitely do not recommend going soft on such a large shaft, it was so floppy as to be virtually unusable. Ended up selling it through BD's forum before they removed the second-hand section.

I actually wouldn't shy away from a firm on such long toys. You want there to be enough rigidity to be usable, both for riding but also if you're just laying there manually thrusting it into yourself, a floppy shaft wants to bend rather than penetrate. Even in firm platinum silicon still has good give. I've had a firm XL Clayton before, normally would have been hesitant of firm on XL but was getting it second hand as a color match to my existing Winston. It still had plenty of give in it and wasn't a problem at all.

Back