Ebony and Beastiality

As @Cressida said,"Next thing you know we are being posted on all the sites and shared with others with tags like..."dark skinned black woman let's her dog be her master" or some sort of race play."
I believe that those type tags are given by the inferior minds of ppl wanting to degrade the good people that enjoy the simplicity of a good sex life. They likely weren't involved in the activity and by making those types of remarks they feel some sort of power. Most of us that do share our activities aren't looking for fame or opening the door to be attacked. We hope our shares show we are enjoying our lives and that pet love is pretty basic and simple.
I love my gf @Crystyle112 and we treat each other as equals. We both love the pet life and it has nothing to do with BDSM. Degrading or disrespecting POC, any color is wrong. We all are human and each is different in many ways, but we all can be hurt and bleed red. Life is so much nicer and easier without the drama that so many ppl seem to thrive on in the world. The search for someone that loves us and accepts us for who we are would be easier if ppl were less about how we personally benifit and more about how we as a couple benefit. Let's all enjoy life, because it truly is short and can end in a blink of a eye.
You said it!

You said it!
Hello Cressida
Very well said. I am black and wish I could answer the question myself. I don’t think I want to try, But to each their own. I enjoy everyone, all races etc. it’s just to bad we can’t just look at each other as people rather than a colour. Anyway…. I enjoy this site and the people on it, very refreshing not being judged.

Black women know that people view us as "exotic" and fetishize us to the point that when one POC takes the risk of exposing themselves on the internet that it suddenly becomes fair game for all... next thing you know we are being posted on all the sites and shared with others with tags like..."dark skinned black woman let's her dog be her master" or some sort of race play.

That's what discourages us the most... the biggotry.
I saw same titles with white women and asian women

seen dont mean not exist. Not everyone is an exhibitionist or wishes to put things online

I wish there were more zoo videos with darker skinned people, for sure, but I've found some good ones at the very least.

For the same reason you don't find many Ebony and Female serial killers, and Ebony incestuous couplings....the basic kinks involved are Western European ones. The propensity for these varietal behaviors are "cooked" into our genetics. The research hasn't been done to discover propensities that are "Ebony"- oriented(or strictly female-orientations), but THIS ain't it.
Not sure where you got that BS, but it seems many of the Serial Killers (2 or more people killed) are from the inner cities in the USA. And most of them are Ebony color

Back