Ebony and Beastiality

I wonder why we don't see more of it either. I love seeing the dynamic of... sexual styles, if you will.
Purely based on where black people often live and where I think zoo lifestyle typically starts/exists.

I think zoo lifestyle is much more a rural thing. Not necessarily in a shack in the woods rural…but not around MAJOR cities at least. So naturally in places 90%+ of the population is white or Hispanic.

Purely based on where black people often live and where I think zoo lifestyle typically starts/exists.

I think zoo lifestyle is much more a rural thing. Not necessarily in a shack in the woods rural…but not around MAJOR cities at least. So naturally in places 90%+ of the population is white or Hispanic.
Yes, out here in the Country, more access to farm animals. I am sure in the City, Dogs are easy to keep and owners found. I get visitors from Philly, Harrisburg, York and Baltimore MD. Girls will travel to be with a Stallion.

For the same reason you don't find many Ebony and Female serial killers, and Ebony incestuous couplings....the basic kinks involved are Western European ones. The propensity for these varietal behaviors are "cooked" into our genetics. The research hasn't been done to discover propensities that are "Ebony"- oriented(or strictly female-orientations), but THIS ain't it.
Wait, are you FR trying to claim that GENETICALLY SPEAKING, bestiality is a white people fetish???

Back