Eating out a mare?

SydneyRa1n

Tourist
Hello, Sorry if this isnt in the right section, I didnt know where to post it.

Basically without going into too much detail, over the weekend I am going to be in a rural farm house watching over the animals and doing various other tasks. I will be pretty much by myself. And basically, there are a few mares that I want to eat out aka perform cunnilingus/oral on. I really want to do it, but I was basically wondering if anyone else here has ever done it, and what your experience was. Do mares like it? Does it taste good? Is there any risk? What's it like? Etc etc.

Thank you in advance.

There's a lot of info in the How To Section. What you need most right now is the caution that you must start slowly with horses. The only place that they can't see around them is immediately behind their butt and that's where you want to be. So be sure that trusts you and knows that it's you back there.

When you go in for serious sex, go naked. When mares are excited, they don't just get wet, they gush, literally. You will get messy. You won't have any trouble telling what she likes. She'll tell you and likely insist on more.

Your biggest risk will come after the owners return. If they know much about horses, they will recognize what is going on when she comes to you begging for more.

Take time to get to know her/them, as stated. Include bathing. And wash that pussy before you get your mouth near it. (Personal experience.)

Equine instinct does run, like ours, bilaterally:
The stallion runs his band of mares
The lead mare directs her band of mares

Every mare wants to be the lead mare.

So you can't boss her. You have to love her. Approach gently, first her mind, then her body.

Do mares like it? If you perform as her groom adequately, she might.

Does it taste good? Better than most human pussy I've encountered. (No offense to the ladies, I haven't tasted you all...yet...)

There is risk of some bacterial infection, this was covered in the last ZV, I'll have to look it up.

What's it like? If you're licking her pussy and she's not moving away, then you need to get a bale to stand on and unzip. That's what it's like. If she starts winking her pussy in your face, her decision is already made.

If she's not winking, or is moving away, you're not her type. Today.

Agree with the folks above. If youve little to no experience with horses, you might want to watch some vids of how you safely groom a horse and clean hooves. You wont be messing with her feet, but it would show you how to safely touch and move around a horse. Especially behind her, as thats a major danger area when handling equines.

Eating out mare is one of my favorite things! Some really groove on it, others dont. They are more musky than sheep or goats, but I cant get enough!
Btw... Clip your fingernails short!

Stay safe and good luck!

Basically without going into too much detail, over the weekend I am going to be in a rural farm house watching over the animals and doing various other tasks. I will be pretty much by myself. And basically, there are a few mares that I want to eat out aka perform cunnilingus/oral on. I really want to do it, but I was basically wondering if anyone else here has ever done it, and what your experience was. Do mares like it? Does it taste good? Is there any risk? What's it like? Etc etc.

Thank you in advance.
I would also advise that you give her a scratch above her tail (top side), she will enjoy it as their are alot of nerves in that area. Then when she is comfortable with you being back there slowly move you hand down her back thigh (to the side of her vagina) and give her a scratch there. The whole time you are doing this watch her legs. If she is not happy she may raise her leg as a warning to stop. If she does this DO NOT continue as she may kick you. If she does not raise her leg slowly run your hand along the outside of her vagina with out penetrating her with you finger and watch for how she reacts. Is she still seem's comfortable then proceed to finger her a little, start with one finger run it along the bottom of her vagina till you feel you finger running over the top of a ridge (hard to describe but you will know when you feel it). This is something they seem to love.
If she enjoys it you can then proceed to eat her out ;)

Hmm, Well I'm gonna guess if any one is leaving him/her alone with their horses for a week end I have to assume that they have some basic knowledge of horse grooming/care....I have nothing further to offer as I have absolutely no experience with horses just thought I would save you guys some text....Though on second thought maybe you should offer him all the advice I don't want to read that some guy in Iowa got kicked in the head trying to sneak up on a mare in the middle of the night. I hear it can leave a mark.

Last edited:
I would also advise that you give her a scratch above her tail (top side), she will enjoy it as their are alot of nerves in that area. Then when she is comfortable with you being back there slowly move you hand down her back thigh (to the side of her vagina) and give her a scratch there. The whole time you are doing this watch her legs. If she is not happy she may raise her leg as a warning to stop. If she does this DO NOT continue as she may kick you. If she does not raise her leg slowly run your hand along the outside of her vagina with out penetrating her with you finger and watch for how she reacts. Is she still seem's comfortable then proceed to finger her a little, start with one finger run it along the bottom of her vagina till you feel you finger running over the top of a ridge (hard to describe but you will know when you feel it). This is something they seem to love.
If she enjoys it you can then proceed to eat her out ;)
Thanks, this was interesting and informative. Makes the most sense to me as someone who is somewhat familiar with horses, but ramping up the familiarity with a mare. I like their velevety feel. My gf is interested too. Got a stiff cock just reading your writing.

Thanks, this was interesting and informative. Makes the most sense to me as someone who is somewhat familiar with horses, but ramping up the familiarity with a mare. I like their velevety feel. My gf is interested too. Got a stiff cock just reading your writing.
I have been really lucky in meeting @cody1234 . Its thanks to him that over the years that I have been able to have as many experiences as I have.

Personally I find mares to be very rank in odor and it’s a bit overpowering, especially the orgasm. Suffice to say you’re going to stink of horse if you do go through with it and it’s a potent smell.

Thank you in advance.
Do you have an update of some kind? I have a friend with a mare and Im thinking of sneaking over to her house and licking and cumming in its pretty pussy

some things trigger a sexual response....horses trigger a sexual response in me...no other animals does....some parts of a horse trigger a sexual response and other parts may not...that just happens for some reason unknow...I like to lick and rim mares and geldings because my cock grows hard and hot looking at that part of them....if my cock was not aroused by it...I would not find any enjoyment in it and would definitely not do it...however, my cock rules when it comes to loving horses.... 🐎 :love: 🧑‍🌾

Back