Don’t Wake the Mods!

i personally like to study astronomy, geology, and a bit of biology in terms of science
i was born in an era of scientific boom in progress, where i am able to learn a whole bunch about the world that was out of reach to countless past generations, so i may as well take advantage of the knowlegde
Geology is fun too

Biology, physics, chemistry. I’ve also spent a lot of time trying to get a good grasp on Einstein’s theory of relativity.
Considered college? I don’t recommend it to retards who want to study Gender Studies or such drivel but if you’re interested in STEM fields and you’re intelligent enough it’s something to look into.

I picked up some cbd oil the other day to try and hel me sleep. I took it and I think it’s working. I’m gunna call it a night, talk to y’all tomorrow ✌

goodnight y’all.

Considered college? I don’t recommend it to retards who want to study Gender Studies or such drivel but if you’re interested in STEM fields and you’re intelligent enough it’s something to look into.
I considered it, actually got a college football offer, but I turned it down. School is just not for me. And college is way overpriced. Also I would have to leave my Dane girl at home, and my time with her is limited. I might decide to go back later in life, but probably not.

Back