Don’t Wake the Mods!

Nah, I figured after a hard day's work... the majority of it spent browsing ZooVille and getting paid... I figured I might as well pleasure my canine girl. I had that image loaded for a good 40 minutes before firing it off!
Look at the thread before receiving head

Check the feed before you spread your seed

Gotta interrupt before you make those pups

:ROFLMAO:

Yes, we all try time and time again. How i wish i could raise a litter of pups with my lady. But then that would mean id have to wear a condom when i didnt want to get her preggers 🤔. I still think itd be worth it to have my own little Danes running around 😊
If it were to ever happen it would be during her heat (although I know realistically it'll never happen.) However, in heat you'd have to wear a condom if you don't want pups. Out of heat you're free to go skin to skin. I wouldn't mind having one litter of pups with my girl only as long as they looked like pups and not half human / half dog.

We don't need any of these running around! Lol

YMCp56t.jpg

If it were to ever happen it would be during her heat (although I know realistically it'll never happen.) However, in heat you'd have to wear a condom if you don't want pups. Out of heat you're free to go skin to skin. I wouldn't mind having one litter of pups with my girl only as long as they looked like pups and not half human / half dog.

YMCp56t.jpg
Oh yea, definitely not that thing :ROFLMAO:. Id want them to look like puppies.

Edit- I just imagined that thing calling me father and now I may have nightmares

Welp, who needs sleep, cause after that mental picture I'm not likely to be getting any.

YMCp56t.jpg

Yes, we all try time and time again. How i wish i could raise a litter of pups with my lady. But then that would mean id have to wear a condom when i didnt want to get her preggers 🤔. I still think itd be worth it to have my own little Danes running around 😊

That image @FloofyNewfie ! :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking more in the realms of this:

NinaTucker-Chimera by Yaboiisid.png

.. or probably - more realistic - the Elric brothers mother after alchemy-resurrection. :devilish:

That image @FloofyNewfie ! :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking more in the realms of this:

View attachment 215651

.. or probably - more realistic - the Elric brothers mother after alchemy-resurrection. :devilish:
i dont get your reference, but anything is better than Floofy's image
See this is where being a equine zoo can be better, most centaurs aren't nightmare fuel 🤣
Centaurs arnt creepy, so long as you look at them from behind. up front they are this weird looking, hairless, mammal. Who would find that attractive??

i dont get your reference, but anything is better than Floofy's image
Ohh dang. :ROFLMAO: Nah, it ain't, believe me. But I like those series, so ..
It's from "Full Metal Alchemist", an Anime series.

That "dog" was a dog (Alexander) and a child (Human, Nina). Ninas father did alchemist experiments with transmutations and wanted to prove something for his ego, that he's able to do a specific alchemy process. And he first (longer ago) transmutated his wife in a illicit try to gain what he wanted. As this didn't work.. yea, let's just say, the outcome is a chimera. 🤷‍♂️

Sorry for spoiling but it's just a very, very small part of the series, so not that important.

Good night, @Mare Lover 1975 and @DaneLover1 ! :husky_happysmile:

Last edited:
Back