Don’t Wake the Mods!

124 ive been doing pretty well over here, i caught up on the last two episodes of bestia amore. the only problem is that my browser has been acting up and not displaying webpages correctly, so sometimes when i try to log into zooville i get an infinite loading screen

Good morning (or evening?) floofs! Good to read that all is fine. (y)
Dang, that was too less sleep today. Only 3,5 hours for 21 hours almost of projects. :unsure:

I haven’t made it any further on ZooTT. My internet in a little spotty right now too.
124 ive been doing pretty well over here, i caught up on the last two episodes of bestia amore. the only problem is that my browser has been acting up and not displaying webpages correctly, so sometimes when i try to log into zooville i get an infinite loading screen

Good morning (or evening?) floofs! Good to read that all is fine. (y)
Dang, that was too less sleep today. Only 3,5 hours for 21 hours almost of projects. :unsure:
its been pretty sleepless over here two. my schedule has sort of migrated to sleeping in the afternoon because i didnt get enough sleep saturday night, ill try to fix it this weekend
I haven’t made it any further on ZooTT. My internet in a little spotty right now too.
the weird thing is that in my case, my internet works fine, its just that tor browser itself became unstable all of a sudden

Back