Don’t Wake the Mods!

I can’t shop via bicycle, it would take me all day to just ride to town! 😂
Oh, sounds like big distances! Less of a problem here, most stuff is in the region and for the remaining necessities there's logistic companies. :husky_grin:

46 - First I read, that you bought yourself a new bike XD
I actually read it that way first too 😆, but I figured out what he actually meant.
Hehe.. I don't usually buy cars, custom machines, bicycles or anything like that. Mostly I'm engineering, constructing, welding custom individual concepts.:husky_laughing:

Oh, sounds like big distances! Less of a problem here, most stuff is in the region and for the remaining necessities there's logistic companies. :husky_grin:

Hehe.. I don't usually buy cars, custom machines, bicycles or anything like that. Mostly I'm engineering, constructing, welding custom individual concepts.:husky_laughing:
Oh yea, I live out in the country with nothing around for miles lol. It’s a 20 min drive by car to the nearest store. It’s nice tho, less people around to bother me 😂.

Love the wilderness lifestyle. Got base camps near small country-style towns but separated from the living/building areas, not really in the focus of the town people.
Shooting real guns is not usual for this country as modern types aside single shot flintlocks are forbidden without special allowances.

Love the wilderness lifestyle. Got base camps near small country-style towns but separated from the living/building areas, not really in the focus of the town people.
Shooting real guns is not usual for this country as modern models aside single shot flintlocks are forbidden without special allowances.

A darn shame if you ask me.

Shooting real guns is not usual for this country as modern types aside single shot flintlocks are forbidden without special allowances.
Not a ton of regulations on firearms here because ‘Merica 🤣

It depends. The chance to get shot somewhere outside, no matter the day / night time or your look, dress, skin color, whatever, is very low in many of Europeans countries. Traffic accidents are ways higher in risks.

It needs no "explosive propellant" gun to defend. Whoever wants defense can take effective measures, most just don't feel a necessity. With some digging into grey areas, much is even legally possible.

Back