Donate to Zooville!

Zooville Accepts Crypto Donations
04-12-2019, 01:31 PM

*Zooville is partially funded by a single ad space on the main page. We kindly ask to disable ad blocker for zooville.org.

*UPDATE - MONERO XMR IS ACCEPTED NOW VIA PM TO @ZTHorse.

We want to thank you all for your support of zooville.org, and we wish for this site to continue for the foreseeable future. As such, the mod team have decided to keep transparency between the users and management team as clear as possible. We understand the issues that could have lead to the downfall of previous forums, and this is why we will seek to remedy such issues with a clear, concise, and logical approach to funding a home for the zoo community.

We wish this site to remain a non-profit platform, but there is expense's involved with running a site like this. DDOS protection, spam protection, server costs, bandwidth and maintenance all cost time and money. It is mostly one individual who is funding the site currently, and we all should be very grateful for that gift. That person also recognizes that is only fair for others to help in easing the burden, and if/when zooville reaches a certain size, it will be a very heavy burden.

The moderation team is volunteer, sacrificing hours of their lives here in support of the zoo community and that sacrifice isn't a small one. We do so, because we love and care for all those we can call our extended zoo family. This keeps costs down, and means less burden on us and for you in funding zooville.

The current costs as of 9/7/2020 are 2400$ Per Year. At current loads, this is roughly 200$ per month, more or less. We will post upgrade notice's and if there was any increase or decrease in expenses, they will be made here.

You can check zooville's balance sheet
HERE & HERE

As of 9/7/2020, we have a balance of 4992.89$ at current prices. We'd like to thank you for donating to zooville and supporting the zoo community!

In sending your donation, there is a nature of market force's involved due to the volatility of crypto-currency's, as such we will attempt to mitigate such events through careful diversification and selling-as-we-receive. Its is NOT unusual to see a -20% or +20% swing in a fews days or weeks. Unfortunately, there is no other viable method in funding zooville, but it should be comforting that your donation itself, sent in a crypto-currency, cannot be intervened with.

Thank you,
ZooVille Mod Team

The title of "ZooVille Philanthropist" will be awarded to users who give more than 50$ in support of the community.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can donate to zooville.org using the major crypto-currencys directly through the BTC & BCH Address below This would be the easiest and simplest way.

IF YOU WANT ANONYMOUS DONATIONS, PLEASE USE THE SECOND GUIDE BELOW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Donate - Normal Method

1. Goto www.coinbase.com and open an account

2. Buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for under 1000$ Donations - Anything over 1000$ Buy Bitcoin (BTC).

3. Copy and paste the BCH or BTC address from here and withdraw the fund's to that address.

4. You done! The Donation will be received and posted on the block explorer.

However, you will be placing a measure of trust in this institution for privacy, and usually its difficult to obtain the paper-trail needed to gain the information from a large company. We ask that you measure the risks carefully.

If you want to be more secure and secret, you can use the video guides below but will be more troublesome.

This is ZooVille.org's Official Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Address

View attachment 2059

qrkq3768cryun7ulra2d5zpp0g6crrs3q5x88rd8hs
You can find a history of donations and debits by visiting a BCH Block Explorer.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is ZooVille.org's official Bitcoin (BTC) address.

View attachment 2060

3J9udafBa3TAYbkYuAMyQcGwXNG3Cd8cPf

You can find a history of donations and debits by visiting a BTC Block Explorer.

Anonymous Donation Method

2. Buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) From Coinbase.com DO NOT BUY BITCOIN (BTC)

3. Download the Electron Cash Wallet. (https://electroncash.org)

4. Open the Electron Cash Wallet, create a wallet and enable Cash Fusion.

5. Withdraw the BCH from coinbase.com into your electron cash wallet address.

6. Let the electron cash wallet fusion the funds over the next few hours or full day.

7. Send the BCH from the electron cash wallet to the ZV BCH public address.

8. Your DONE! and Your Payment is not connected at all with ZV and your coinbase.
great

Great that XMR is added, it's the only currency I would consider using for anything considered illegal as bitcoin is so easily traceable due to it's public ledger.

I can put a guide to donating via XMR (Monero) if you like as it's pretty easy to do, you can just buy it anonymously on localmonero or on exchanges like Kraken.
Doesn't Kraken require KYC?

Is btc under $1k a hard rule? Wondering the reasoning behind it.

I’m thinking of donating but my sequence of transactions to completely anonymously (from cash entry point to recipient aka ZV wallet) donate is BTC only, no way to anonymously donate if I have to exchange BTC to BCC unless I figure out another way without KYC/PII and don’t want to have anything linked/traced when doing the block chain explorer. My goal is to keep the entire transaction clean and origin of funds singular purpose and not associated to anything else.

Sequence: Cash=>gift card=>hodlhodl for conversion to BTC=> Electrum Wallet=>ZV wallet.

Also just curious, with the fluctuations in crypto markets going a bit crazy the last few months, is there any thought in putting donation capital is something less volatile to preserve value or is that not really an impact at current levels? Or perhaps it’s a safety concern if it were to be exchanged for something else? I’m guessing it would be harder for a site like this to have multi currency treasury management implemented for long term use, transparency, still offer protection and liquidity.

Thanks for all the hard work and all y’all do!

Yeah any proper exchange requires KYC, but unless you're sending cash by mail or something on localmonero (which I think is completely impractical) there's always a papertrail so I prefer to just use exchanges as they are a lot cheaper and since Europol have been unable to trace XMR in major criminal operations you're better off security wise buying XMR through an exchange that uses KYC than buying BTC with paypal or wire transfer or something. And it goes without saying, never send money from an exchange to any sort of darknet wallet, always transfer it to your personal one first.
I know this is months later but there are decentralized exchanges that route through Tor such as Bisq. It's not huge but tens of thousands of dollars still flow through it. Plenty to get your donation to zooville.

That being said, it's much better that ZT now accepts XMR directly. The fewer exchanges the less is lost to fees and (someone else's) profit.

I know this is months later but there are decentralized exchanges that route through Tor such as Bisq. It's not huge but tens of thousands of dollars still flow through it. Plenty to get your donation to zooville.

That being said, it's much better that ZT now accepts XMR directly. The fewer exchanges the less is lost to fees and (someone else's) profit.
Dang Bisq doesn’t do Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash I was hoping

Is btc under $1k a hard rule? Wondering the reasoning behind it.

I’m thinking of donating but my sequence of transactions to completely anonymously (from cash entry point to recipient aka ZV wallet) donate is BTC only, no way to anonymously donate if I have to exchange BTC to BCC unless I figure out another way without KYC/PII and don’t want to have anything linked/traced when doing the block chain explorer. My goal is to keep the entire transaction clean and origin of funds singular purpose and not associated to anything else.

Sequence: Cash=>gift card=>hodlhodl for conversion to BTC=> Electrum Wallet=>ZV wallet.

Also just curious, with the fluctuations in crypto markets going a bit crazy the last few months, is there any thought in putting donation capital is something less volatile to preserve value or is that not really an impact at current levels? Or perhaps it’s a safety concern if it were to be exchanged for something else? I’m guessing it would be harder for a site like this to have multi currency treasury management implemented for long term use, transparency, still offer protection and liquidity.

Thanks for all the hard work and all y’all do!
You can PM for alternative methods to obscure payment to help your privacy.

Yea, you can of course go to BTC through a KYC and then go through Bisq to get to XMR. The fees pile up though.
🤔 thanks. The entire point was for no kyc. Unfortunately in the jurisdiction that I am at, bitcoin atms require and ID as money laundering became rampant, otherwise I would have just done that.

🤔 thanks. The entire point was for no kyc. Unfortunately in the jurisdiction that I am at, bitcoin atms require and ID as money laundering became rampant, otherwise I would have just done that.
Well I assumed you got the BCH in some way tied to your identity or else you wouldn't need to go to XMR.

It's a chain of transactions. All you have to do to break the chain is break one link.

So for instance I can (and have) bought BTC straight from my real bank. It's not any better to use Kraken or what not when they collect more than enough info on you to identify you.

Since BTC blocks are open anything you spend with BTC will be traceable to you and will continue to be until you exchange that tracable currency for an untraceable one like XMR.

Before the chain of identity is broken there is no need to avoid KYC exchanges, in fact you should use a KYC exchange because those are the ones operating in the law and the ones who can be sued if they dare cheat you.

Once you have the money in Monero the chain is broken (if you choose it to be broken). Then you have to use anonymous exchanges and the safest anonymous exchanges are decentralized exchanges. Beware of some online exchanges that pretend to let you exchange without giving info, accept your money, and then start demanding you identify yourself.

In the context of donating to zooville since XMR is directly accepted now once you get to XMR you're done. Contact ZT, he'll probably generate a new reception address just for the donation. The XMR blockchain is not tracable. As long as you don't go around posting that you own the monero wallet there is just no chance in hell that donation is ever traced back to you.

PS you aren't investing trust in ZT here, he won't even see the "true" account it came from and that account would not be connectable to you so long as you load it up through a decentralized exchange.

Well I assumed you got the BCH in some way tied to your identity or else you wouldn't need to go to XMR.

It's a chain of transactions. All you have to do to break the chain is break one link.

So for instance I can (and have) bought BTC straight from my real bank. It's not any better to use Kraken or what not when they collect more than enough info on you to identify you.

Since BTC blocks are open anything you spend with BTC will be traceable to you and will continue to be until you exchange that tracable currency for an untraceable one like XMR.

Before the chain of identity is broken there is no need to avoid KYC exchanges, in fact you should use a KYC exchange because those are the ones operating in the law and the ones who can be sued if they dare cheat you.

Once you have the money in Monero the chain is broken (if you choose it to be broken). Then you have to use anonymous exchanges and the safest anonymous exchanges are decentralized exchanges. Beware of some online exchanges that pretend to let you exchange without giving info, accept your money, and then start demanding you identify yourself.

In the context of donating to zooville since XMR is directly accepted now once you get to XMR you're done. Contact ZT, he'll probably generate a new reception address just for the donation. The XMR blockchain is not tracable. As long as you don't go around posting that you own the monero wallet there is just no chance in hell that donation is ever traced back to you.

PS you aren't investing trust in ZT here, he won't even see the "true" account it came from and that account would not be connectable to you so long as you load it up through a decentralized exchange.
Very helpful thanks!!! Will check it out. It’s been a while since I’ve kept up with crypto in general (I was an early adopter/enthusiast in 2013 through 2017) so this would be fun to but always cool to learn new things.

It’s been a while since I’ve kept up with crypto in general (I was an early adopter/enthusiast in 2013 through 2017) so this would be fun to but always cool to learn new things.
Yea that was me exactly when I signed up to this site and wanted to donate. I write software professionally and am quite familiar with the theory and techniques behind cryptography but all the theory in the world doesn't stop you from turning into a noob after five years of not paying attention. @aqua helped get me up to speed.

*Zooville is partially funded by a single ad space on the main page. We kindly ask to disable ad blocker for zooville.org.

We want to thank you all for your support of zooville.org, and we wish for this site to continue for the foreseeable future. As such, the mod team have decided to keep transparency between the users and management team as clear as possible. We understand the issues that could have lead to the downfall of previous forums, and this is why we will seek to remedy such issues with a clear, concise, and logical approach to funding a home for the zoo community.

We wish this site to remain a non-profit platform, but there is expense's involved with running a site like this. DDOS protection, spam protection, server costs, bandwidth and maintenance all cost time and money. It is mostly one individual who is funding the site currently, and we all should be very grateful for that gift. That person also recognizes that is only fair for others to help in easing the burden, and if/when zooville reaches a certain size, it will be a very heavy burden.

The moderation team is volunteer, sacrificing hours of their lives here in support of the zoo community and that sacrifice isn't a small one. We do so, because we love and care for all those we can call our extended zoo family. This keeps costs down, and means less burden on us and for you in funding zooville.

The current costs as of 9/7/2020 are 2400$ Per Year. At current loads, this is roughly 200$ per month, more or less. We will post upgrade notice's and if there was any increase or decrease in expenses, they will be made here.

HERE & HERE

As of 9/7/2020, we have a balance of 4992.89$ at current prices. We'd like to thank you for donating to zooville and supporting the zoo community!

In sending your donation, there is a nature of market force's involved due to the volatility of crypto-currency's, as such we will attempt to mitigate such events through careful diversification and selling-as-we-receive. Its is NOT unusual to see a -20% or +20% swing in a fews days or weeks. Unfortunately, there is no other viable method in funding zooville, but it should be comforting that your donation itself, sent in a crypto-currency, cannot be intervened with.

Thank you,
ZooVille Mod Team

The title of "ZooVille Philanthropist" will be awarded to users who give more than 50$ in support of the community.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can donate to zooville.org using the major crypto-currencys directly through the BTC & BCH Address below This would be the easiest and simplest way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for under 1000$ Donations - Anything over 1000$ Buy Bitcoin (BTC).

3. Copy and paste the BCH or BTC address from here and withdraw the fund's to that address.

However, you will be placing a measure of trust in this institution for privacy, and usually its difficult to obtain the paper-trail needed to gain the information from a large company. We ask that you measure the risks carefully.

If you want to be more secure and secret, you can use the video guides below but will be more troublesome.

View attachment 2059

You can find a history of donations and debits by visiting a BCH Block Explorer.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 2060

You can find a history of donations and debits by visiting a BTC Block Explorer.

6. Let the electron cash wallet fusion the funds over the next few hours or full day.

8. Your DONE! and Your Payment is not connected at all with ZV and your coinbase.
This is awesome and very good of you guys. I never really asked myself how this site was funded. I honestly never looked too carefully in this section of the forum. Glad to learn this.

I've just donated via BC. Its not my thing, I dont use it and dont intent to in the future. But, its pretty quick and easy, so don't be scared off by the tech, its pretty simple.

HERE & HERE

Thank you,
ZooVille Mod Team

View attachment 2059

View attachment 2060

Is it possible to use a standard credit card to donate? I'm afraid I know nothing about crypto currency.

I believe they do. However, if its a credit card, in my experience they didn't take them. But if it's a debit card it should work.
Thank you very much. I am terrified of crypto currency. I will, however,address my fear and make a donation through coinbase using my debit card.

Back