Dolphins (Cetaceans)

Which Cetacean Would You Make Love With?

• Bottlenose Dolphin

Votes: 461 58.4%
  • Rizzo's Dolphin

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Pacific White-Sided Dolphin

Votes: 33 4.2%
  • Beluga

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • Pilot Whale

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Orca

Votes: 200 25.3%
  • False Killer Whale

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Spinner Dolphin

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • Vaquita

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • Hector's Dolphin

Votes: 10 1.3%

• Total voters
I remember about 2 or 3 years ago back on BF, there were 2 youtube videos that were linked on the dolphin thread of female orcas in Nagoya Aquarium on their side on slideouts, one having a urine sample taken, one just peeing. I had a look for those recently but found the videos no longer were on youtube, does anyone have these videos somewhere?

I think I might have them, but I dont know which ones exactly. I'll take a look.
EDIT: I think I might not have what you are looking for, am I?
Pick any you want:

Attachments

• Screenshot (62).png
    Screenshot (62).png
    55.9 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
@Der.Zoomer I think its the 3rd one along on the top row, would you be able to share it pretty please? :)

Its funny how we all seem to have the same videos lol. Although maybe thats just the sad part about not much content in this area in general.

Maybe I'm a fool, but I am offended to tears when we praise and love dolphins at the same time we equate them with dolphins.
Not maybe, definitely ?
Orcas are dolphins so they're on the right place.
In this side of Atlantic all orcas are vegan for dolphins and whales, so don't put everyorca on the same bucket... millennials..?

3 is the number I recall. However wild bottlenoses killed more people than will orcas (zero)
Not mentioning the aggressions, none from the orcas while bottlenoses....

Is this really a topic about dolphin lovers?

Killer whales are also called killer whales. They hunt herring, fur seals, seals, penguins, dolphins. A flock of killer whales can attack a female sperm whale or a large whale. They simultaneously attack the victim.

Maybe I'm a fool, but I am offended to tears when we praise and love dolphins at the same time we equate them with dolphins. If I were a dolphin, I would say softly in shock from what I saw. Killer whales are angry and disgusting creatures, they are insidious predators and are ready to kill a dolphin just to hide their hunger, even if they have a choice of what or who to eat. Killer whales even kill dolphins for fun.
Orcas are the largest species of dolphin.

Ok then I will love sharks and put them here. But I hope no one will mind;)
The whole point of the thread is for Cetaceans. Dolphins. Orcas. Porpoises. I was more pointing out your choice of wording, since it made absolutely no sense. Reread "Killer whales are also called Killer Whales and tell me if that makes sense.

Also sharks have their own thread already and I still think they're hot.

Too bad the last video is so heavily compressed, has low framerate.
It shows how dolphins use their penis as a tool to grab/hold on to/on things

Let me share these two words for you as they teach in primary school then you will understand everything.
Killer. \ Whales. - these 2 words were invented in not vain.
They were invented in vain... those resulted in mistranslation from the Spanish name, they are the largest dolphin in the world. These kids don't know Wikipedia?

They were invented in vain... those resulted in mistranslation from the Spanish name, they are the largest dolphin in the world. These kids don't know Wikipedia?
I think they said in response to me that English is not their native language, so I'm willing to give them a pass on that at least. However I do also disagree on whether Orcas belong here or not. They are a Cetacean, and they are sexy af.

The name killer whale comes from an old fishing name for them which was not in english, but properly translates to 'Whale killer', because the fisherman would see them hunting whales. The name killer whale is merely a mistranslation. You can't have a dolphin or cetacean thread without orcas, lets be honest :p.

This is not about the error of translation, but the purpose of the predisposition of the animal in this case to murder.
killer - means a person or a creature or the action itself. So the killer whale often kills with or without reason.
Yes, they are beautiful and they are sexy. But let's drop the story of a person, although this is not appropriate here, so people who killers are usually the sexiest people and can easily seduce any victim, so there is something to think about, of course, if you understand what I mean.
So, if someone were to create a thread about cats, would you complain if lions were included because "Lions have killed people, they like to murder." It makes no sense. Also, is your issue with all cetacean animals, or just orcas, also known as, "Killer Whales"? You do realize the dolphins have these same murderous tendencies right? Although, it's only considered murderous from the perspective of anthropomorphism. Dolphins have been known to kill animals and literally play with their dead bodies. Such as passing the caucus around to one another for fun.

I guess my point is, what the heck is your point, greks? Orcas are cetaceans that's why they are included in the list. How you personally feel about them is irrelevant.

Last edited:
One of the most common and easy things to forget is that all dolphins, regardless of species, are extremely dangerous apex predators. Sure their disposition is something that is usually friendly and fun but they should still be respected for what they are. Orca are the same in that regard, they are extremely intelligent and can be incredibly friendly and curious, but they are also extremely dangerous. I’ve heard of instances of orca working/interacting peacefully with other dolphin species, but I’m sure there have been many less then friendly encounters as well. They are not an inherently evil species, in my opinion far from it, and there are many cases of wild orca helping and playing with people, while there has never been a recorded attack.....they are just a large, intelligent, beautiful predator doing what they do best...and they are more then welcome here

Yes, you are undoubtedly right lions and cheetahs, since tigers are not evil they are extremely friendly to zebras when they eat them.
Morality has nothing to do with friendship....a predator can not deny its nature, just as prey has to play their roll in life as well...using your own argument would you say a bottlenose dolphin is evil for hunting a fish? Would you say humans should be considered evil for eating a steak...or for harvesting a tree for its fruit?

Why not all? No seriously, I only know the bottlebose (Flipper was one) and the orca as a breed. But the option "all" should be available in the poll. Or it should vave been multiple choice (like most of the polls here should)

Who wants to enter those holes?
"Holes"? Is anal even doable?

I selected Orca because their butt should be able to take my schlong without much issue

I don't really have anything naughty to share that hasn't already been posted, but I found this impressive shot of a male Orca breeching. I dunno why but I find pictures that display an animal's ability like this attractive. Not necessarily arousing, but I love the display in a deeper way.
resident-orca-whale-bc-canada-1200x840.jpg

Man been reading this post it got so boring. Even the drama got meh. All I can say is this people always find a way to dodge stuff its happened again and again I've just already accepted the inevitable.

Back