Dogs wants to smash my woman... but was taught not to jump on people... intact...

fun69er

Tourist
Yellow male intact lab will know when he wants to smash my woman but he is almost 2 years old and was taught under no circumstances to jump on people whatsoever cuz he's a big 98 lb boy. He will understand and want to but knows he was taught not to jump so he gets excited will whine in excitement but won't do anything while he will sit for a second and his whole thing comes out and he licks it.... talking even the knot.... he also will not hump anything... I'm not for training a dog but what about untraining a dog so he can do what he really wants to do you can tell he gets so excited during that time while he is a typically mellow dog...

Idk why people can't just say "have sex" but we live in a world of confusing euphemisms

Yellow male intact lab will know when he wants to smash my woman but he is almost 2 years old and was taught under no circumstances to jump on people whatsoever cuz he's a big 98 lb boy. He will understand and want to but knows he was taught not to jump so he gets excited will whine in excitement but won't do anything while he will sit for a second and his whole thing comes out and he licks it.... talking even the knot.... he also will not hump anything... I'm not for training a dog but what about untraining a dog so he can do what he really wants to do you can tell he gets so excited during that time while he is a typically mellow dog...

Try playing with him, get him excited, nice belly rubs, some light wrestling, don't start with sex.

When he's riled up and excited, have her get down and present, don't stop keeping him excited, if he walks away and wants to wrestle more, wrestle more. Get him happy, get his brain pumping those fun brain drugs into his system.

Foreplay is amazing sometimes. Stroke his sheath, but don't grab it so he can start humping on it.

It's also not entirely bad to help GUIDE, note I said GUIDE not force, him. If he doesn't go for it, don't push it tho.

At the end of the day, he will or he won't. Just watch body language, and be ready to give up if he doesn't want to, nothing will make a sex life more impossible, than making your dog feel like sex is a duty.

If you've been able to train your dog to not jump on people then you should also be able to train your dog to know when it's allowed. It can be a simple word command, body gesture, body positioning, etc. It will take time and will surely pay off in the long run. Many times, just teaching a new dog to hump can be a challenge. The dogs we see in the videos are light-years ahead of your average dog in knowing how and when to mount a human.

If you've been able to train your dog to not jump on people then you should also be able to train your dog to know when it's allowed. It can be a simple word command, body gesture, body positioning, etc. It will take time and will surely pay off in the long run. Many times, just teaching a new dog to hump can be a challenge. The dogs we see in the videos are light-years ahead of your average dog in knowing how and when to mount a human.

You DO NOT train a dog to have sex. Guiding them along to get their aim right is one thing, associating a safe place is also ok, but if a dog doesn't want you, you don't try to train it in.

You DO NOT train a dog to have sex. Guiding them along to get their aim right is one thing, associating a safe place is also ok, but if a dog doesn't want you, you don't try to train it in.

I use the term "train", you use the term "guide". I think we're both on the same page in that you don't force your dog to do anything it doesn't want to or not comfortable with.

I use the term "train", you use the term "guide". I think we're both on the same page in that you don't force your dog to do anything it doesn't want to or not comfortable with.

When I mean guide I just mean helping him aim or associating a correct place. If you also mean that I apologize.

The word "Train" itself carries a number of implications and relations to the severe pile of abuse content out there. So it's easy to react to it

When I mean guide I just mean helping him aim or associating a correct place. If you also mean that I apologize.

The word "Train" itself carries a number of implications and relations to the severe pile of abuse content out there. So it's easy to react to it
I'm sorry not trying to train anything I know he's wants to cuz he whines not knowing what to do. He won't jump on anyone he was trained to very strict. He goes crazy when someone comes home but he will not jump just wag his tail and body like a snake crazy but won't jump. My thoughts are his strict no jump he wants to but his training is saying no to him hence his whine and his member coming out... more than just a red rocket too it comes out a bit... only when we are like its OK boy if you want to go for it. I think he gets sexually frustrated tbh... idk tho 100% but I can't get him to put his 2 paws on my lap when I'm just chilling watching TV not even in the thought of anything... might be an unbreakable training (from the last owner) and also he is oddly very scared of cars and stairs.... O well maybe someday he will just use his balls and go for it if he wants it so bad lol not gonna lie my woman is down and I would LOVE to watch but maybe more time is needed too we got him a little over a couple weeks ago... The last owner said her female in heat was knocked up at the time cuz of him.

Last edited:
I'm sorry not trying to train anything I know he's wants to cuz he whines not knowing what to do. He won't jump on anyone he was trained to very strict. He goes crazy when someone comes home but he will not jump just wag his tail and body like a snake crazy but won't jump. My thoughts are his strict no jump he wants to but his training is saying no to him hence his whine and his member coming out... more than just a red rocket too it comes out a bit... only when we are like its OK boy if you want to go for it. I think he gets sexually frustrated tbh... idk tho 100% but I can't get him to put his 2 paws on my lap when I'm just chilling watching TV not even in the thought of anything... might be an unbreakable training (from the last owner) and also he is oddly very scared of cars and stairs.... O well maybe someday he will just use his balls and go for it if he wants it so bad lol not gonna lie my woman is down and I would LOVE to watch but maybe more time is needed too we got him a little over a couple weeks ago... The last owner said her female in heat was knocked up at the time cuz of him.

When we say guide, that means you can place his paws, or attempt to, to help guide him into position. This is a normal tactic for new studs in breeding, when they don't quite get it... Like my dork, who kept going for the face ..... for some strange reason.... *innocent look*, I had to kinda show him how...

As long as the dog is a willing participant, it's entirely fine to teach them HOW to do stuff, so long as it's not abusive, like taking a dick in their muzzle. You just can't train him to want to, or entice with reward.

Try placing his paws where you want them, and just watch for the signs. He will 100% pull back a couple times, so you are within non-abusive territory to attempt a couple of times, but don't push it or force it. If he leaps back, try playing with him on the floor, like a dog, wrestle with him. Think of it as foreplay. Then try placing him again, if he resists again, just go back to play, and maybe some other time.

Even tho my dog refuses to mount me, I can say, with certainty, cause, he's not my first male either, playing with them, like a dog, absolutely plays to your benefit. Just be careful you set boundries for grabbing with teeth, within your own personal limits.

We have come to the realization he's just not going to. It's not that he doesn't want to cuz he does he whines n gets all excited and you can tell.... He was trained to never jump on anyone ever so that strict training gets him all confused and excited but he won't jump. He also shows no alpha dog behavior no humping no letting you know he means business you know? All in all it is what it is... he is a great pet amazing with kids very smart quick learner but that training of no jumping on anyone is strong. He is careful to not lay on someone that's sleeping etc.

We have come to the realization he's just not going to. It's not that he doesn't want to cuz he does he whines n gets all excited and you can tell.... He was trained to never jump on anyone ever so that strict training gets him all confused and excited but he won't jump. He also shows no alpha dog behavior no humping no letting you know he means business you know? All in all it is what it is... he is a great pet amazing with kids very smart quick learner but that training of no jumping on anyone is strong. He is careful to not lay on someone that's sleeping etc.

In time that may change. For now enjoy the everlasting bond you will form, regardless :)

Back