Dogs vs men

That would be about 100th time thread on this topic was created.
As someone who has been in relationship with both - no, neither of them is better, than the other. They are completely different and can offer you different things, which are just not possible to compare

Well a dog will never let you down but you will struggle to build that same kind of emotional connection with a dog. Although admittedly dogs are actually a better fit for humans sexually. Female dogs are better for men and make dogs are better for women

It is an impossible comparison for many reasons. I love both man and beast differently and for different reasons. It is impossible to compare the two, they each make Me feel special in different ways.

I would say that as far as a daily partner and mate goes, I do Probably prefer a dog. But I could Never leave men forever

They're different, dogs are better and some things and men are better at others. It comes down to what your personal preferences are really

It's a difficult comparison to make between them. Dogs have some advantage because they are ready in a short time and have a much more effective grip. I feel in them the lack of a hug, a caress on the face, neck, breasts, even if they replace it in their own way. Interesting is that with them there is no bad weather, no fights and no discussions. When I was in a bad mood or argued with my husband, I left him in quarantine and delighted me with the dogs...lol

It's a difficult comparison to make between them. Dogs have some advantage because they are ready in a short time and have a much more effective grip. I feel in them the lack of a hug, a caress on the face, neck, breasts, even if they replace it in their own way. Interesting is that with them there is no bad weather, no fights and no discussions. When I was in a bad mood or argued with my husband, I left him in quarantine and delighted me with the dogs...lol
I think it’s a win win situation. My missus and I always had sex and we were always joined by our boy.

Dog cock is much, much more arousing to me than man dick. Being arousing to a dog is also a far more carnally stimulating experience to me than the lust of a man could ever be. That being said, it's often much more difficult to "get my fill" with my boy. There have been times when it's all just awkward, or his interest is fleeting, or he's fully satisfied and ready for a nap while I could go for another hour or more and I need to take care of myself. I think what I'm saying is that it's much easier to get properly fucked by a human partner, in my experience.

Both are fun, I’ve only gotten fucked by men so can’t compare that but for oral dogs are way better. And getting rimmed by a dog is 10000x more intense than with guys too.

The situation can be seen under several points of views:
- a man if enough intelligent tries to explain himself, lies and finds excuses , a dog instead would eventually show what he wants,
- while a man likes to imagine (and tell his friends) how he can "manage" hours of sex and blah blah blah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, the dog proves several times what he is able to do when we go on our knees,
- the sizes? I'm sure that there is not much to say :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back