Dogs give the best rimjobs

IcySnowBear

Tourist
Hands down. I've never experienced something like it before. A full licking from the tip to the hole. It gets even better, once they start at your hole and you begin to loosen up, they just dig even deeper. They practically shove their face inside and start actually tongue fucking you. You would think there was a whole steak shoved up there with the way they go at it. I really can't get over how good it feels. I just needed to rant about it for a sec. I'm sure I'm not alone in my love for it.

I do like it. But I can not stand it for a longer period of time. Since my dog has a pretty rough tongue.

Hey ! I’m assuming you’re a male since you said “tip to the hole”. I’m not a boy but I can sure as hell agree with you on that 😂 idk tho, call me weird but I’ve never been into anal, even now still. But I’ll be damned if I reject Row’s tongue wandering around back there.

I've had a dog eat me out a few times while dog sitting. Once he starts you never want him to stop

I definitely enjoy it. Mine is very eager to circle his tongue around my asshole.

Hey ! I’m assuming you’re a male since you said “tip to the hole”. I’m not a boy but I can sure as hell agree with you on that 😂 idk tho, call me weird but I’ve never been into anal, even now still. But I’ll be damned if I reject Row’s tongue wandering around back there.
Sounds amazing and I love all your posts

This is something I definitely enjoy too. In many ways my pleasure comes from seeing my boy with ladies, but I actually love the roughness of his tongue in my ass and as it occasionally strays on to my balls. It definitely gets me a lot more turned on than just playing by myself anyway!

Back