Doggy knot or horse flare?

Knot or flare? Which one makes you weak?

• Flare

Votes: 59 30.6%
  • Knot

Votes: 120 62.2%
  • Tucker from bad dragon ;)

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters
I'm quite interested in giving myself to a male horse... but, I do love being tied to a horny canine! That feeling of my anus filling with a swollen knot and the power every thrust gives is intoxicating. So I am going with a Knot!

Looking at them the flare looks way hotter on those massive cocks, but a dog knot looks like it would feel a lot better….. and could actually fit

Not that I have experienced either yet.. but for me the knot. Being tied until he's finished pumping me full of his seed 🤤 🤤 🤤 that's what I need. From what I've seen on video the horse withdraws either whilst cummimg or immediately after, I want it held in me until there's nothing left to give!
True that, i tend to say that canine penis is kinda more compatible to our "ways" to have sex, being man or a woman and male or female (in their cases) than equines. They'd be great if they'd have a way to last longer or to perfom a different way

Not that I have experienced either yet.. but for me the knot. Being tied until he's finished pumping me full of his seed 🤤 🤤 🤤 that's what I need. From what I've seen on video the horse withdraws either whilst cummimg or immediately after, I want it held in me until there's nothing left to give!
This absolutely divine!

as much as the thought of having a giant horse cock flare inside me flooding my guts turns me on...I struggle with taking an 8" dildo so…😅 I don't see that happening in my future ... wrecking stallion donuts and facials tho... that's hopefully in my future soon! can't wait. 🤤 also really eager to take on a full knot for the first time.

I also find the knot sexy and powerfull, being immobilized and tied to the dog while he uses you to satisfy himself and "inseminate" you is to be very submissive, in my experience with a German Shepherd, I felt like a "female" completely to his pleasure and feel him strapped to me, pulsing and growling with pleasure, it's like you feel that male owns you and you've completed your function, served him!

Flare, I love my knots, but horses just have such strong and sexy cocks. I melt every time I see one in person.

Back