(Dog)What are the odds of injury

LovePony95

Tourist
What are the risks of taking a large dog knot in the ass for a first timer? The knot is bigger than a fist i think. The breed is Kangal ( Turkish Shepherd ) and he's very thick. The knot will expand when he's inside so im only worried if it will possibly produce any tears/rips when he expands the knot. Ill post some pictures later.

As a general principal any type of anal play is going to be a risk, and even more so if you do not regularly play with others or practice with toys.

Personally, I wouldn’t recommend trying otherwise you may get seriously hurt, possible anal fissures or permanent scarring. Try practicing with toys first and see if you can handle something small, then go from there. There’s no “quick way” to taking larger sizes comfortably. Just my two cents :)

generally speaking, the odds of an injury are very low. during a typical mating, he'll go both in and out soft (meaning there's literally no need for any "toy/size training" for canine sex; if you can take a pencil, you can take a dog). accidents can happen and it's up to you to prepare for anything accordingly... like being in private enough place so he doesn't get startled/alarmed by random sounds or there isn't clutter on the floor for him to trip over, both of these can end up with him ripping the knot out prematurely.

do you mind sharing some pics of him? i don't mean of his penis, but of him. i have a soft spot for kangals, my girl (my profile pic is of her when she was a puppy) is a part kangal.

generally speaking, the odds of an injury are very low. during a typical mating, he'll go both in and out soft (meaning there's literally no need for any "toy/size training" for canine sex; if you can take a pencil, you can take a dog). accidents can happen and it's up to you to prepare for anything accordingly... like being in private enough place so he doesn't get startled/alarmed by random sounds or there isn't clutter on the floor for him to trip over, both of these can end up with him ripping the knot out prematurely.
do you mind sharing some pics of him? i don't mean of his penis, but of him. i have a soft spot for kangals, my girl (my profile pic is of her when she was a puppy) is a part kangal.
This isn’t good advice. They have specifically mentioned a “large” canine and you’re citing that it’s going to be the size of a pencil? That’s just inaccurate. What happens if he ties? That’s going be to be an awfully painful pullout with zero anal play experience.

OP, it’s your choice but keep in mind your ass is a delicate area, don’t try to let him breed you if you aren’t experienced with some sort of anal play before. Especially if you’re saying it might be the size of a fist.

This isn’t good advice. They have specifically mentioned a “large” canine and you’re citing that it’s going to be the size of a pencil? That’s just inaccurate. What happens if he ties? That’s going be to be an awfully painful pullout with zero anal play experience.

OP, it’s your choice but keep in mind your ass is a delicate area, don’t try to let him breed you if you aren’t experienced with some sort of anal play before. Especially if you’re saying it might be the size of a fist.

When its soft its the size of a marker actually, already pretty thick but i can fit it in my mouth and even deepthroat it. I love it when he jets right down my throat. Sometimes when he gets too hard its almost impossible to get it all in my mouth because the girth connects with my molars.
Its not the going in and out thats the problem, its the expansion of the knot inside, its the size of a big fist. Once he is in soft ill keep him in until the knot starts to expand.
Now the question is can the knot expansion be more than i could handle? ill let him pull out when its small enough.

They have specifically mentioned a “large” canine and you’re citing that it’s going to be the size of a pencil? That’s just inaccurate.
dogs don't get an erection prior to penetration (that's what the bone inside is for) and a soft canine penis is very slim, calling it "pencil-size" is accurate for most breeds, "smaller carrot" may be more accurate for the truly well-endowed ones.
What happens if he ties? That’s going be to be an awfully painful pullout with zero anal play experience.
what happens? they tie, the knot expands and stays in... then goes out when it's soft again. granted, nothing unusual (what i mentioned in my first reply) happens... doing "stretching training" to get looser or whatever is what can lead to a painful pullout, because the knot has a way to unintentionally slip out if you're loose enough. the boy will pull during a typical tie, pulling on their penis makes them orgasm harder.
ask literally any woman how hard is it for them to hold vaginal tie just because a vagina is looser than an anus by default.
Now the question is can the knot expansion be more than i could handle? ill let him pull out when its small enough.
purely anecdotal on my part (i bottomed for multiple boys so far), but i don't think there exists a knot large enough to get past "slight discomfort" when anally tied. what can happen is him not penetrating deep enough and his knot starting to swell in the anus, which you will definitely feel (pretty sharp pain) and can easily pull out to let him try again.

might be just me, but i believe that a properly done "goes in soft, goes out soft" canine sex is way safer chance of injury-wise than letting a human or a dildo in. both go in at full size, a dog doesn't.

various canine penises are all that ever entered me (not even a finger and i intend to keep it that way) and i never had any injury. well, a serious one.. an inexperienced boy can stab you on the rim with the bone which can draw some blood if he's eager enough. i highly doubt i happen to have some magical "no training needed" butt...

dogs don't get an erection prior to penetration (that's what the bone inside is for) and a soft canine penis is very slim, calling it "pencil-size" is accurate for most breeds, "smaller carrot" may be more accurate for the truly well-endowed ones.

what happens? they tie, the knot expands and stays in... then goes out when it's soft again. granted, nothing unusual (what i mentioned in my first reply) happens... doing "stretching training" to get looser or whatever is what can lead to a painful pullout, because the knot has a way to unintentionally slip out if you're loose enough. the boy will pull during a typical tie, pulling on their penis makes them orgasm harder.
ask literally any woman how hard is it for them to hold vaginal tie just because a vagina is looser than an anus by default.

purely anecdotal on my part (i bottomed for multiple boys so far), but i don't think there exists a knot large enough to get past "slight discomfort" when anally tied. what can happen is him not penetrating deep enough and his knot starting to swell in the anus, which you will definitely feel (pretty sharp pain) and can easily pull out to let him try again.

might be just me, but i believe that a properly done "goes in soft, goes out soft" canine sex is way safer chance of injury-wise than letting a human or a dildo in. both go in at full size, a dog doesn't.

various canine penises are all that ever entered me (not even a finger and i intend to keep it that way) and i never had any injury. well, a serious one.. an inexperienced boy can stab you on the rim with the bone which can draw some blood if he's eager enough. i highly doubt i happen to have some magical "no training needed" butt...
thanks for the input, he wouldnt be my first but he would be bigger than my first. I think i was like 12 y old when i got knotted by a medium sized dog by accident. He was humping me and i decided to humor him so i dropped on all 4 and took down my pants and he went in almost instantly and then the knot expanded inside. I was totally not ready for that and then when somebody was coming i had to pull him out with the knot fully hard, it tore my ass but not much.

Agreed, when things go right, enter soft, go out soft, knot is not at the anus, things should go right. Our inner colon girth is quite big indeed.

Things that could go wrong:
- Dog gets nervous starts pulling and unplugs. That could do serious damage. Personally I'd advise not to knot at first times, hold the knot see if he is calmed enough to rely. It is a big heavy dog, you do not want to play tug o'love really hard...

- Lenght. Personally I had always serious trouble getting round the bend when toys are over 15/18 cm lenght. Meat actually enters much better, but is the sort of thing you might want to train. Once locked inside it will grow in and if it hurts you'd need to suffer and wait.
Basically, measure him retracted from bone tip to as much as you can pull back and make sure your bend does not hurt with that lenght. Any aditional growth will just be engorged meat. Even *if* it hurts it should not do puncture or real damage (that was just a fear of mine, but honestly I never heard of such accident, actually)

So when I started with these practices I tried to take my older dog (which is large/medium sized), it was my first time but I didn't see any problems at first, the rooster really didn't give me any problems and it adjusted easily, but when the knot swelled came the real problem, it was bigger than a tennis ball it is difficult to behave in there, the big problem really was when he tried to move which made the knot come out, believe me, it hurts a lot and it will hurt without the preparation, or you hold his hips and wait at least half an hour for it to subside or you have an anus ready to stretch further than the knot,

My tip is, be prepared!

My opinion is no dog is going in my butt… I wear a plug many days an nights an after feeling my first knott I was in a lot of pain. The orgasm is really intense tho so I can bear the painful part but nvr in my butt. 🌹

My opinion is no dog is going in my butt… I wear a plug many days an nights an after feeling my first knott I was in a lot of pain. The orgasm is really intense tho so I can bear the painful part but nvr in my butt. 🌹
so what exactly was painful? im only worried about the expansion of the knot inside, he will go in small and go out small.

So when I started with these practices I tried to take my older dog (which is large/medium sized), it was my first time but I didn't see any problems at first, the rooster really didn't give me any problems and it adjusted easily, but when the knot swelled came the real problem, it was bigger than a tennis ball it is difficult to behave in there, the big problem really was when he tried to move which made the knot come out, believe me, it hurts a lot and it will hurt without the preparation, or you hold his hips and wait at least half an hour for it to subside or you have an anus ready to stretch further than the knot,

My tip is, be prepared!
Thanks for the input, he will try to pull his leg over the knot instinctively i noticed he had this urge as i was deepthroating him gave me a few knees in the face but it was totally worth it. i loved it when he was stretching my throat. For the record his knot is bigger than a tennis ball, like maybe 1.5 times bigger or two times.

Vaginal is different from anal.
The vag is more like a tunnel and the rectum is more like a cavity. I know the vag is elastic but i dont know to what extent. I dont know if the rectum ( inside, behind the anus ) can expand around the knot or if it will break from pressure.

It is possible deepthroat a horse cock or a big dog cock with knot??? Or Does it depend on the size of the mouth? Thanks, someone DM me also 👄

I've seen people mention this on a few threads now, and tbh.. reading about a guy assume to know what vaginal sex is like in the 1st person is kinda cringe. Everyone's body is different, so I'm not gonna say it'll be easy for everyone... but it's honestly really easy for me. I bet most women could probably do it if they just learned how to use their kegals.

View attachment 358187
Yes, she's lifting that 5 pound weight with nothing but her vagina. I've never tried this before cause I don't have the equipment, but your kegals can actually be pretty strong. I've never felt the need to try, but I'm actually pretty confident I can do that.
Still, Kangals wins kengals 😛

No cringe necessarily. I had to browse the catalogs to know what were the most weights sold and make an idea of what I could hold with my anus. 5 pounds is impresdive, but odds say the lady in the photo will likely be able to hold more than 5 pounds with an untrained anus.

What we say is even 5 pounds is less that the average pooch pull, and the vagina opens wider that an average anus, so there are slim changes for a real "tie".
Exceptions welcome 😃

I've seen people mention this on a few threads now, and tbh.. reading about a guy assume to know what vaginal sex is like in the 1st person is kinda cringe. Everyone's body is different, so I'm not gonna say it'll be easy for everyone... but it's honestly really easy for me. I bet most women could probably do it if they just learned how to use their kegals.

View attachment 358187
Yes, she's lifting that 5 pound weight with nothing but her vagina. I've never tried this before cause I don't have the equipment, but your kegals can actually be pretty strong. I've never felt the need to try, but I'm actually pretty confident I can do that.
i for one think it's pretty "cringe" to assume one needs to be X to know what/how Y works like, even if it's really just basic anatomy. you know, like the human vagina literally missing the part (an extra ring of muscle) that allows the tie. that would likely be the reason why you see this mention in other threads... i'm gonna go out on a limb here and also assume there aren't many f/mdog (i don't watch those) vids actually showing a tie longer than a few seconds.

also, (this is more in the "pulling stuff out of my ass" territory) i think average large dog applies more than 5 pounds of force on the knot when he pulls on it to orgasm more so i'm not really sure what is the pic supposed to "prove". yes, kegels definitely will help, but the anus still got the vagina beat by virtue of simply being so similar to that ring of muscle girl dogs have without needing any extra prep/training to do so..

i for one think it's pretty "cringe" to assume one needs to be X to know what/how Y works like, even if it's really just basic anatomy. you know, like the human vagina literally missing the part (an extra ring of muscle) that allows the tie. that would likely be the reason why you see this mention in other threads... i'm gonna go out on a limb here and also assume there aren't many f/mdog (i don't watch those) vids actually showing a tie longer than a few seconds.

also, (this is more in the "pulling stuff out of my ass" territory) i think average large dog applies more than 5 pounds of force on the knot when he pulls on it to orgasm more so i'm not really sure what is the pic supposed to "prove". yes, kegels definitely will help, but the anus still got the vagina beat by virtue of simply being so similar to that ring of muscle girl dogs have without needing any extra prep/training to do so..
Plenty of videos showing ties much much longer than a few seconds. Unless you're watching Mr Unintelligent videos, who trained his dog to basically be a non-knotting sextoy. Even the russian scumbag's dog actually knots, staged as it is.

But, what you say about the anatomical differences is 100% true, no woman can hold a knot if the dog doesn't want to stay where he's at, kegals or no kegals. Kegals will help, but they also can't be held indefinitely either. If the dog doesn't stay, there isn't a thing she can do other than try to hold him from moving.

🤷‍♀️ I guess I'm just good at it? I dunno, I find it easy. I'm not an exhibitionist, but if it wasn't so dangerous, I'd probably just make a video of myself tying perfectly with my partner for "science", and then post it in the How-To section. I'd actually like to if I knew it would help my fellow zoo women feel more confident about having a good tie with their partner.
So......just to be clear.....you're saying if the dog wants to go, you can hold him there, with just your pussy. Is that what you are saying?

I've never had him literally freak out and try to run off while we're in the middle of tying.. if that's what you mean. He will tug here and there for the extra sensation, especially when it's only been a few minutes. But ya, I have a strong enough grip on him to be able to hold him inside me, even when he's tugging, without grabbing him with my hands. What I like to do is clench down as hard as I can for about 3 seconds, relax, and repeat; then I just do that until we finish.
Yeah, not sure why you quoted what I said as that's more or less exactly what you just said.

No reason for the dog to want to go anywhere without some kind of distraction and they almost never do want to go anywhere. Leaving you or anyone else free to do exactly what you said, or any of the other ways its possible to do that.

But, if he does want to go, no amount of kegel is going to stop him.

ok then

Probably not. If he was so uncomfortable about something happening around him that he'd wanna do that, I don't think I'd want to try and stop him anyway. I'd feel uncomfortable knowing he was uncomfortable.
Depends on the dog and where things are happening. With a territorial dog, a knock on the door is more than enough to launch him toward the door without a backward glance.

If I'm staying in a hotel, I no longer have.......guests ........during housekeeping hours for that very reason.

Simple. Don't take a knot that can't be pulled out of your ass without injury and don't take anything longer than you can stand. Playing with toys is one thing, but dogs can be unpredictable and exceed your limits without a thought. And yes, some dogs will freak and try to pull out. If they're determined to get out and quick, good luck.

Oh wow turkish sheperd? Beautiful breed
Anyway, there are no ''risks'' so to speak but 1-you're gonna feel pain, quite a lot if you're a virgin and with a dog that big and 2-there might be some bleeding afterwards (but don't worry, you'll be fine). Also, do be careful not to let him pull out while he's still big, because that's gonna hurt worse than anything.

Listen, any type of anal sex is going to be uncomfortable. My first times letting a dog in my butt were very painful but after a while you get use to it because your muscles relax and loosen.
Be prepared as to what to expect. Your going to get scratched up. The intal thrusting is going to be rough and hard. I've been jackhammered by mid sized dogs who I didn't think would be that rough. I think less experienced dogs are.more aggressive. When the thrusting slows down the penis and gland at base of shaft will swell. I would worry about a pull out just hold the rear legs tight and tighten up your sphincter to get a good tie. You should also be ready for a turn around. That is a feeling you should be ready for especially while doing anal. Position is everything to. I like to rest my head and shoulders on a pillow while my rear is high up. And does use lube it will hurt the dog. There will be plenty of lube from him during the process. Good luck and.be.safe.

Listen, any type of anal sex is going to be uncomfortable. My first times letting a dog in my butt were very painful but after a while you get use to it because your muscles relax and loosen.
Be prepared as to what to expect. Your going to get scratched up. The intal thrusting is going to be rough and hard. I've been jackhammered by mid sized dogs who I didn't think would be that rough. I think less experienced dogs are.more aggressive. When the thrusting slows down the penis and gland at base of shaft will swell. I would worry about a pull out just hold the rear legs tight and tighten up your sphincter to get a good tie. You should also be ready for a turn around. That is a feeling you should be ready for especially while doing anal. Position is everything to. I like to rest my head and shoulders on a pillow while my rear is high up. And does use lube it will hurt the dog. There will be plenty of lube from him during the process. Good luck and.be.safe.
Would you help me get one of my girlfriends knotted for her first time? Im still looking for the right woman to join for her first time which i am trying for soon. I think you could be the one

Back