Dog walker... or dog fucker?

I would love to have a job as a dog walker, but instead of going for a walk, I would just let them mount me in the backyard and fuck me until they are satisfied. I would make so many dogs happy and I would get to fuck multiple ones everyday... the owner wouldn't even have to pay me for my service xp

I would love to have a job as a dog walker, but instead of going for a walk, I would just let them mount me in the backyard and fuck me until they are satisfied. I would make so many dogs happy and I would get to fuck multiple ones everyday... the owner wouldn't even have to pay me for my service xp
hot

Best business plan ever!

What a wonderful idea!!! I especially like the outdoor, semi-public sex. Outdoor zoo is so HOT! Talk about doing what you love! mmmmm

still... they need that walk..

You arent thinking outside the box enough... Join a Kennel, preferably one way outside of town where they have lots of land to roam around. They typically only staff 1 person from time to time... meaning you could be left alone on a big plot of rural land with countless doggies to take care of.

Imagine the happiness you could provide for them, and then send them back witb their owners all happy and fullfilled. Theyd be crying to come back to the kennel a week later... lol

An ideal life for every dog slut. I wish that your fantasy comes true. :love:

An interesting job to have on the resume!
Gold star for being an entrepreneur⭐

Back