Dog sperm

Can you please keep the discussion English in this part of the forum?
To discuss in German, go there:
I cannot understand why here we all write in english to understand each other, and some of german speakers usually write in german, denying to change the language writing when someone advising.

I cannot understand why here we all write in english to understand each other, and some of german speakers usually write in german, denying to change the language writing when someone advising.
I can both Write in English aber auch gern in Deutsch kein problem.

Pues aquí muchos hablamos el español, les autres parlons en francais, un po di italiano....but none could understand each other if we do it

Hey there,

I am curious to know what consistency dog sperm has? Is it like humans? More watery? Would love to know.

Please just some people who actually felt it :)

Thanks
I would say that it is more watery, nice and warm jets of (mostly pre) cum in your mouth. An amazing experience the first time :3

Its watery looks like thin precum, and the taste is salty and metallick but its so hot to see it drips out
remember that the dog "ejaculates" in 3 fractions. 1/the first is lubricant which comes from the urethral glands, 2/then the concentrated semen and 3/ then the largest fraction (70% of the ejaculate) total which comes from the prostate and which serves as a thinner and keeps the semen alive.

Almost like water in how thin it is. Can have a somewhat offputting taste but you won't care in the heat of the moment! The best part about the watery texture is you can just let it dry onto you and serve as a reminder of your date with a dog. Just mind the allergies, and make sure it doesn't get into any scratches :)

In my opinion better then human sperm. I guess everyone has a different preference.

Everyone is different I. Thier likes and dislikes. In some ways it is hard to describe, like tell me what a banana tastes like.

Dog cum is thinner and watery sort of. There is a lot of it. A human guy is like a warm snotball in my mouth. A dog is more watery, but similar in a way and there seems to be more of it

Hey there,

I am curious to know what consistency dog sperm has? Is it like humans? More watery? Would love to know.

Please just some people who actually felt it :)

Thanks

I highly recommend feeding dogs a raw diet because all of these "normal" tastes do not apply to most dogs fed raw. Most dry kibble dog food alters what it supposed to be delicious to a copper/metallic taste. If anyone every gets the chance to try some raw fed baby batter give me some feedback!!

I highly recommend feeding dogs a raw diet because all of these "normal" tastes do not apply to most dogs fed raw. Most dry kibble dog food alters what it supposed to be delicious to a copper/metallic taste. If anyone every gets the chance to try some raw fed baby batter give me some feedback!!
diet has very little to do with taste... dog ejaculate is alkaline and that gives it the metallic taste.

Thinner than human, salty and slightly metallic. The taste varies a lot. Don't judge all dogs from one sample. I've tasted dozens and liked all but one.

Back