Dog sitting two large male huskies this weekend

Don’t panic although it’s most certainly a fantasy I’ve only just about explored with my own boy, let alone to big dogs that could ruin me

They will more than likely be willing to lick you but dont push it too hard just see how they take your hands around their cocks and if they like it take it from there nice and slow

You're so lucky. Just, you know, keep in mind that they might not be into it. Let them explore you at their own pace.

don't molest dogs that aren't yours.
Dont get me wrong agree entirely with everyone else, its not his dogs. However i cringed at your comment and the choice of words. If they consent with body language and choose to participate, mount, etc. Its not "molesting" (forcing anything) whether its someone elses dog or not, would he be a dick for doing anything sexual because of the complete lack of respect for the owners trust in him. Absolutely.

To the OP: I may sound blunt but ive been in your shoes when i was young. More times than id like to admit. Just DONT fencehop!! Your being trusted to look after them. Thats all. Sex is NOT worth loosing a friend and potentially getting locked up over it

Last edited:
Are you saying if we have any animals we must fuck them? Well that’s kinda, um, fucked up. I don’t fuck my dog.
You are very misinformed about what zoophilia is, then.
It''s not only about having sex with animals.
I never said either. Zoophilia is a sexual/romantic attraction to animals. I know its about love as well. Ive been zoo all of my life, far from "misinformed". My point is maybe rexsd over here can stop treating people who do mate with dogs THAT SHOW INTEREST like molesters just because his dog doesnt put out. This forum needs less people with a better than thou attitude. Nobodys gonna take your advice if you treat them like shit. Some food for thought

I never said either. Zoophilia is a sexual/romantic attraction to animals. I know its about love as well. Ive been zoo all of my life, far from "misinformed". My point is maybe rexsd over here can stop treating people who do mate with dogs THAT SHOW INTEREST like molesters just because his dog doesnt put out. This forum needs less people with a better than thou attitude. Nobodys gonna take your advice if you treat them like shit. Some food for thought
I believe your words were “we’re on a zoo sex site, and we have sex with animals here” so yea, you kinda did.

This forum needs more people that aren’t out for themselves. People that can think for themselves. Not people that think it’s fine to secretly fuck other peoples animals.

Please treat them with respect. If you don't know them they will more tan probably not be interested in having any sexual approach... I'm not going to enter here in moral dylemas, i'm trying to just look at it from a zoophiles point of view. You have to be hugely lucky in order to have them interested in you in such a short time. and trying anything with them otherwise would only cause them distress, so please, don't. just care for them as if they were yours. give them love... but only the love they want.

what's wrong with ppl going "oh, you're so lucky" after reading the op? i see no mention of owners being okay with this.

don't do anything with animals that aren't yours. you have no idea how they'll react to it. what are they gonna do with the information that a human can be a viable mate. what the consequences of trying anything on their owner later might be.
I'm not going to enter here in moral dylemas, i'm trying to just look at it from a zoophiles point of view.
there is no dilema. you simply don't do anything with other ppl's animals... what happens to the animal should be "a zoophile's point of view", not secretly getting your rocks off

Reactions: pes
what's wrong with ppl going "oh, you're so lucky" after reading the op? i see no mention of owners being okay with this.

don't do anything with animals that aren't yours. you have no idea how they'll react to it. what are they gonna do with the information that a human can be a viable mate. what the consequences of trying anything on their owner later might be.

there is no dilema. you simply don't do anything with other ppl's animals... what happens to the animal should be "a zoophile's point of view", not secretly getting your rocks off
What I meant is exactly that: animal wellfare must always come first.
about the animal being from another person... It depends. I lost virginity to my uncle's dalmatian because she was in heat and trully willing. I hardly had to do anything but having my pants down while being behind her and we both had a truly great time, so yeah. if you know the dog and have previously been around him, cared for him, and he/she truly trusts you, the animal could actually end up being interested in having intercourse with you. but I get that my previous response was vague and the chose of words was not appropiate. I hope to have clarified my point of view. I think it's just a matter about respect and love for all living creatures, rather than a mere question of ownership.

ok so petting them and thinking about it is fine, but dont actually do it unless you have been given permission to

i do get it can be hard to not think about it tho, huskies are so fucking sexy

Back