dog semen color

joana silva

Lurker
It's a stupid doubt, but I wanted to know why when some dogs remove the woman's knot, the color changes in some cases, some semen comes out whiter, others more transparent

cum is a mix of different things in the body the dosage can change depending of the duration and some other variables. The alimentation also change the cum taste, so i guess that it can change the color.
Its actually the same with human, some day its more whit some its more transparent.
+ if the cum come out from a hole it may have been mix with external product such lub, saliva, poop, blood, ...

It's a stupid doubt, but I wanted to know why when some dogs remove the woman's knot, the color changes in some cases, some semen comes out whiter, others more transparent
The color of the semen has three phases, the semen of the first cum is somewhat cloudy, the second phase is somewhat more whitish, in the second phase is where the concentration of spermatozoa is and in the third phase the semen is completely transparent, never It will be milky, that appears in movies and it is false

Back