dog breeds?

clex

Tourist
I'm looking to get a friendly and medium to large-sized dog what dog breed/s should I be looking for? I also want to know the best way to care for the breed

It really depends a lot on your situation. Do you have a large house and garden, or small apartment? Lot of time at home, or gone 8-10 hours a day for work? How much time do you have to go for walks, or do you have a huge garden? Other pets at home, kids?

Just some of the more important things I can think of. Not much of an expert, but I do know things like this matter for different breeds :)

I don't have kids and I live in a medium-sized 3 room apartmentent. I have most of my day at home since where I work is right under my house (I'm a cafe owner) with only one other pet a old siamese cat.

I'm not sure i understand?
Sorry for that, want really helpful or related(my mind was a bit broken last night) . Was reference to tvshow allo allo.

Anyway hope someone else can give you some thoughts an dogbreeds, I can't offer any more advice

I would suggest a Labrador retriever for the size and the friendliness, and they can get along with cats. (Read on how to get different pets acquainted with each other.) But there are a few caveats to consider. If you have a café, is food usually in reach for a dog? Labradors tend to have an insatiable appetite and they have some of the best noses among dogs. Since you have a cat, you've probably got experience with hair. How much of a problem would that be for you, considering that you have a café? Labradors are medium shedders. There are breeds that will lose much more fluff, but there are also breeds who shed much less. How much exercise do you plan outdoors? Labradors can be very well behaved in the house and are usually happy when they are around people. Like any dog they sleep through half of the day, but they aren't couch potatoes either. They love to be active in nature, they tend to love swimming and they are happy to sniff, search and retrieve stuff for you after a bit of basic training. They have a strong will to please.

You will find lots of information online about how to care for them. Just ask, if you have any questions afterwards.

I would suggest a Labrador retriever for the size and the friendliness, and they can get along with cats. (Read on how to get different pets acquainted with each other.) But there are a few caveats to consider. If you have a café, is food usually in reach for a dog? Labradors tend to have an insatiable appetite and they have some of the best noses among dogs. Since you have a cat, you've probably got experience with hair. How much of a problem would that be for you, considering that you have a café? Labradors are medium shedders. There are breeds that will lose much more fluff, but there are also breeds who shed much less. How much exercise do you plan outdoors? Labradors can be very well behaved in the house and are usually happy when they are around people. Like any dog they sleep through half of the day, but they aren't couch potatoes either. They love to be active in nature, they tend to love swimming and they are happy to sniff, search and retrieve stuff for you after a bit of basic training. They have a strong will to please.

You will find lots of information online about how to care for them. Just ask, if you have any questions afterwards.
food is within reach, but in most spots, it's behind a closed door and a small stairwell. My house and cafe are separate (animals included with house) I have a Roomba so hair won't be an issue I live also in a city so exercise can happen but I have to be very careful about cars. My last dog (a 76 lb dalmatian) was hit

Last edited:
Back