Dog allergy question

PandS

Tourist
Hey everyone,

Thought I'd throw this out there as I haven't seen any info on it.

My wife has mild allergies to dogs. Primarily to their dander and saliva. We're hoping to have him mount her in the near future and was wondering if there were any of you who have similar allergies and have no issue with getting mounted. Or if we're most likely SOL.

You should probably try just touching the semen before full penetration. This might send you to the hospital.

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd throw this out there as I haven't seen any info on it.

My wife has mild allergies to dogs. Primarily to their dander and saliva. We're hoping to have him mount her in the near future and was wondering if there were any of you who have similar allergies and have no issue with getting mounted. Or if we're most likely SOL.
Search anaphylaxis here or on the net. THAT REACTION may be mother nature telling you dont do that. Antihistamines could stop it, MAYBE....want to find out by risking her life? Play it smart. Toxic Shock is not animal specific. Ask a Doc

Search anaphylaxis here or on the net. THAT REACTION may be mother nature telling you dont do that. Antihistamines could stop it, MAYBE....want to find out by risking her life? Play it smart. Toxic Shock is not animal specific. Ask a Doc
I'm well aware of what that is and that wasn't my question. I'm a medic and have dealt with anaphylaxis emergencies lots before.
My question was how many people with allergies are able to still do this kind of stuff and if there are any on here that are in a similar situation.

I'm well aware of what that is and that wasn't my question. I'm a medic and have dealt with anaphylaxis emergencies lots before.
My question was how many people with allergies are able to still do this kind of stuff and if there are any on here that are in a similar situation.
Hello, you should try yo do an alergy test with the dog semen, do It first without antihistamins, and then using antihistamins to see her reaction, after that you can try again using them with corticosteroids to control the anaphylaxis. I've haven't seen any information about this in other place, so you are a Pioneer, I'm an MD too, but my girlfriend is not into bestiality (I've haven't talked her about It, but sometime ago we saw a video and she said It was disgusting :() so I don't have clinical experience in the field, and if you share your results It would be greatly appreciated. I think that the use of condom it's not the answer you are looking for, because the thing of going into this, is to have the full experience, if not... A dog dildo would have the same results (that's my opinion). I Hope both of you succed in this, prepare your medkit for an emergency even if the test results are good and promising. I really hope yo know more about your results and experience in the future. But more important, if you or your wife have doubts don't try to do It, we both know how dangerous can be an anaphylactic reaction, there will be always the dildo or the condom options. ;)

Last edited:
Back