Doesn't Anybody Want to Change

LayLo30

Tourist
I feel like being into this sort of thing causes so much negative vibes in my life. I only wish to be able to talk about it all with others and help myself gain more understanding of it all. Does anyone else feel this way?

Usually people feel this was sometimes. Especially beginner zoos.
If I could change, I would become a dog housed where my dog is right now.

I used to think about that too but for me it's no different than my adhd. My brain works in a different way and while there are a few things that I would adjust, I wouldn't change it for anything.

People get the wrong idea. I have my kinks and I also have boundaries. I can't help that I get aroused by a woman doing some wild sexy stuff. When a woman is enjoying herself it turns me on. Plus the thought of how sexy it is to see a pretty lady take a pounding, and the sounds of wet wild sex is just overwhelming to me sometimes. Idk.

Try being the one actually into fucking animals. I think 'watching' is pretty normal, imo.

If you truly feel it's causing negative vibes in your life and you want to change, seek out a therapist that deals with sexual issues in particular. They can help you more than the internet can.

Usually people feel this was sometimes. Especially beginner zoos.
If I could change, I would become a dog housed where my dog is right now.
You sure? You would be less suited to pleasuring him if you had no hands and your mouth was full of larger, pointier teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Back