Does Anyone Kiss Their Dog

I've always found kissing (especially french kissing) absolutely disgusting (unless I was really horny/into the mindset of breeding/being bred), buuuut, over christmas, was at a family member's place, they have a corgi, same one I've had most of my experience with, and I tell you, he loves kissing. In the past, I'd just yk do the average person and keep em from licking anywhere near my mouth, but we were laying down in front of the lit fireplace, and I decided, fuck it, I'd let him have a go at it. (If your mouth is within range of him, and he isn't focused on something else, he will beeline towards your mouth and fucking have a go at it.)

Was fucking amazing. I wouldn't've stopped if said family member wasn't right there next to us, noticing and saying "probably not a good habit to get him into", while true, didn't want to risk, yk. They already know I've been on this site before, a year ago, so, I didn't want em to be sus. Dunno what it is about that dog, loves earwax (will deep cleanse your ear for a couple minutes), loves nostrils (will do the same with nostrils), and the intense focus on licking mouths, dunno what it is with him. I mean, it's not like, not wanted, but I just find it a bit, weird.

i kiss mine every morning, right before bed, and when we mess around
but i make sure to brush my male's teeth first, he tends to eat the worst things and id rather not french kiss a dirty mouth

Being extremely zooromantic, often long makeout sessions have been just as satisfying for both me and my (former) canine partners as sex sometimes. I love licking them in rythm as they lick me, licking the bridge of their muzzle between the eyes softly and slowly and inside their ears, those are errogenous zones for expressing deep affection to a mate in the canine world. I love it ahen they melt in my arms doing that. The males have often gotten hard on their own (no manual stimulation from me) and started cumming all over me several minutes in. I'd start feeling this squirting on me as he stands above me, I look around and there's a knotten sheath squirting away. Then we'd just continue kissing to not break the romantic mood. So awesome. Not sure how many people experience that with males, but it's happened a lot with my partners.

Being extremely zooromantic, often long makeout sessions have been just as satisfying for both me and my (former) canine partners as sex sometimes. I love licking them in rythm as they lick me, licking the bridge of their muzzle between the eyes softly and slowly and inside their ears, those are errogenous zones for expressing deep affection to a mate in the canine world. I love it ahen they melt in my arms doing that. The males have often gotten hard on their own (no manual stimulation from me) and started cumming all over me several minutes in. I'd start feeling this squirting on me as he stands above me, I look around and there's a knotten sheath squirting away. Then we'd just continue kissing to not break the romantic mood. So awesome. Not sure how many people experience that with males, but it's happened a lot with my partners.
This was so hot to read🤤

My first time kissing a dog was in my late teens. It was with our family's Jack Russel Terrier. Always thought she was super cute, so one day I decided to just let her enjoy licking on my face. Eventually her tongue wandered into my mouth, and I just enjoyed it for a little bit. Sorta figured myself out that day, lol.

I like to kiss her on her head, on her vulva, on her tummy and nipples, but not on her mouth. I like if she licks me most places, don't mind it in the face, but definitely would not like it in my mouth.

I give my dog a peck on her lips and forehead. Every now and again she will sneak a tongue in there and ill let her. If it was her way, be making out for hours every day

I do , his breath isn't bad at all either, our owner won't let him lick his face. But we kiss each other if the moment is right. I kinda just like being close with him , love that big fluffy face 😂

I know a lot folks kiss their dogs but for some reason I've never gotten into it. I kiss my guy on the face, snout, head. Maybe a peck on the lips on occasion but I've seen him and other dogs eat some questionable things. Lol. So yea just not my thing really. I do find it to be cute tho when others do.
I've seen some people eat and lick some questionable things :gsd_laughing: not why I don't kiss them. Not my thing. No attraction there. I've had people try to kiss me and always turned them down. No point. Kissing is supposed to be enjoyable to you; not repulsive and awkward. Have kissed dozens of dogs in my lifetime though. Love it. Even the smell of dog breath is attractive most of the time. "Normal" people would be like dude Nooo it's not. Guess I'm just fucking weird. To each their own

Back