does anyone in your life personally know your into zoo stuff?

curious if there's anyone were people they know personally know that they are onto zoo. haha like did you get found out or did you tell them personally or what?? lol
I had a cousin make a joke one time and my reaction gave me away. We’ve not spoke about it, but they still make similar jokes just for me to hear. 😳

Only other zoo's I've met from back in the BF days. I don't think any non zoos from my personal life know directly but I think one or two suspect as I've dropped hints before lol

None of my friends know at all that I would like to do something with animals

So seeing others with the same interest and desire is very exciting

I hope I make some new friends here

One of my cousins. We was hanging out one night and was a little fucked-up. When she started talking about being turned on by her dog. So i just told her, and she was very cool with it and even told me when she gave in to her feeling with her dog

Got caught playing around one time growing up, but I was around 13 I think, luckily got it chalked Upto innocent curiosity and hopefully it's long forgotten orz

my brother found my dog cock dildo when he was helping me move to a new place.
He made a joke about "oh thats why duke was always in your room growing up" lmao. Im a gay male by the way. But that was it, and all joking of course.

The only one who knows is my wife as ee do not keep secrets. Sadly she is not into it at all, but understands how a human and animal can bond that way. I am lucky to have someone that understanding, and that allows me to explore that side if I get the opportunity.

I've shared my zoo interest with a few playmates with mixed reactions. It didn't affect my relationship with any of them. One in particular thought the pics and movies I showed her were very erotic.

I've kept the knowledge pretty hidden for a long time. We're talking about a couple decades. I almost got caught once, and since then I've been very careful about making sure that I'm alone for an extended period of time if I wanted to use my toys or when I had opportunities with my boy. It would be so freeing to be able to have this experience with others who wouldn't react in such a negative manner.

Back