Does anyone else's dog wake them up for a handjob

A friend of mine had a dog that would mount me all the time. After a few times of him mounting me, every time I would stay the night I would wake up to him coming into the room whimpering. He would sit beside the bed and stare at me with his puppy eyes. We had a very special connection and I could never resist him when he did that.

My pit and I just did our 7 mile night jog. Our halfway point is the end of our long country middle-of-nowhere road where it cul de sacs into somebody's pasture. Its at this point we always sit together and rest a few minutes before the return leg of the trip. Lately, he's been getting rock-hard erections when we take this rest, dancing around and mounting my sitting, resting form while I pant from the jog. And I'll admit to living a little dangerously and playing with his bricked, knotted sheath out in the open. Shrug. Late at night, middle of nowhere, I ain't too worried.

Anyway, to answer your question with a question -- he might not wake me for handjobs, but he sure as hell just did something new and sat on me with his erection, pressing it to my abdomen when I laid back to admire the stars. Just... sat there on me, holding this hard, stretched, full sheath pressed to me. Almost as if he was trying really, really hard to tell me something. Hmmm wonder what he was trying to communicate there? :unsure:And does this count enough in answer to yours even tho we're both fully awake? Lol.

Back