Does anyone else have uneventful days?

If you put it where they could find it and they got it back you unknowingly left them with some natural positivity. Life can work in strange ways, for good and unfortunately bad. Not always bad.
Funnily enough i found someones green card and put it next to some polices porch im sure they will return them to their owner.

Funnily enough i found someones green card and put it next to some polices porch im sure they will return them to their owner.
See, natural positivity right there! You don't have to dwell on the bad. Though some things like losing a loved one can hurt pretty much forever wheather you move on or not. That I can surely relate to.

I left them days behind. It’s tiering but something I really needed. One day I’m digging power lines and the next putting walls up in my new place. I’m in a no waiting and just do it kind of mind set as of late.

I left them days behind. It’s tiering but something I really needed. One day I’m digging power lines and the next putting walls up in my new place. I’m in a no waiting and just do it kind of mind set as of late.
Yeah from that big leap im glad you did it.

Theres those days where nothing important happens how do you spend them.
When I want one of those days, I have to schedule one, which I don't do often enough. When one happens out of nowhere, or even a half-day, I spend it with lots of extra time lying in the sun and/or getting things done around the place I've ignored.

Back