Does anyone else feel attracted to everything?

justadude2

Tourist
Humans, animals, fantasy monsters, aliens, beasts. Literally all of It I find so arousing and hot, sometimes my sexual desire for one outweighs the other, sometimes it confuses me and makes me feel guilty, and sometimes it stays that way for years, but almost everything I see I can see how I could theoretically have a good romp with it. I feel like I could fall in love with anything and enjoy sex with it so long as I know it’s also having a good time and that there’s love between us, be it a human/ any animal (or some fantastical creatures I’ve seen in animation) am I alone in this? It feels pretty weird to experience sometimes but I honestly really like it about myself, I’ve always just called myself “open minded” instead of labeling it.

I feel like I could fall in love with anything
Lets test that :D
78a91b368fd33a053f02b1fe877848e4.jpg

He is really good at sucking by the way.

Humans, animals, fantasy monsters, aliens, beasts. Literally all of It I find so arousing and hot, sometimes my sexual desire for one outweighs the other, sometimes it confuses me and makes me feel guilty, and sometimes it stays that way for years, but almost everything I see I can see how I could theoretically have a good romp with it. I feel like I could fall in love with anything and enjoy sex with it so long as I know it’s also having a good time and that there’s love between us, be it a human/ any animal (or some fantastical creatures I’ve seen in animation) am I alone in this? It feels pretty weird to experience sometimes but I honestly really like it about myself, I’ve always just called myself “open minded” instead of labeling it.

I understand how you feel 100%

I am very open-minded, but I still have limits. Generally if the appearance has no known human or animal parts, it no longer works on me.
So far there has been one exception, that's Dren in "Splice" movie. I was both excited and disturbed, that was really weird but I have a good remember about this.

I am very open-minded, but I still have limits. Generally if the appearance has no known human or animal parts, it no longer works on me.
So far there has been one exception, that's Dren in "Splice" movie. I was both excited and disturbed, that was really weird but I have a good remember about this.
I’d say my limits are pretty similar to yours. I really just want a mate of some kind regardless of species.

Despite the jokes. I am the same. I have fucked , Men ,women ,trans etc. It's something about sex i enjoy. I'm not exactly attracted to everything per se, rather I enjoy sex. Anything that is beautiful or orderly I enjoy sex with.

Back