Doberman

Anyone got any doberman clips or pics? Also do doberman have big penises? Was thing about getting a European Doberman boyfriend. Thanks~ :gsd_wink:

Last edited:
I have one id say with knot 8 to 10 inches knot isn't very big though
8-10 in length w/ a smaller knot? Is it satisfying enough? lol that’s why I was looking at the european version as they seem overall beefier and like a cross between a rottie and american doberman, plus the short hair and they’re smart which is nice (as for all dobermans)

8-10 in length w/ a smaller knot? Is it satisfying enough? lol that’s why I was looking at the european version as they seem overall beefier and like a cross between a rottie and american doberman, plus the short hair and they’re smart which is nice (as for all dobermans)
Mines not fully grown yet still filling out but the length is nice knot would be awesome if he didn't pull it out that hurts like he'll lol

I'll see what I can dig up. I can attest to Dobermans as being high energy lovers with above average sized cocks. I used to visit one that could go for multiple sessions with little rest in-between.

Love their body shapes, but I am not agree with their cocks are " above average sized cocks" as I have read on previous comments. I find them thin cocks , for sure GSD, danes, mastiffs or Rotties have larger cocks, truly YES usually above average ones

One of my zoo friends used to have a male doberman. They have an average size knot and their shaft isnt crazy long. A good package all around for someone getting into being knotted for the first time or doesnt want to go XL. But he did have crazy energy when mounting and poked like a jackhammer.

i'm biased because that's what i have been with but yeah i mean the one i was with had i think probably a slightly above average size but had a lot of energy and fucked hard. so to me it kinda makes up for not being the best in the size department which again, i think can depend on the individual dobe. in general tho there are definitely breeds bigger if size is what you want.

Definitely not the biggest cocks. Rotties or GSD weapons look way larger to me, not to talk about Great Danes....But I think they're really nervous and play high stamina when fucking, however they get to be tired so soon

Dobermans, like other mediu-large sized breeds, have average cocks in some cases, but mostly above average ( I have mated some of them ). They can be compared to shepherds: not the biggest and huge ones ( dane, st bernard ) but still big cocks. Dobbie cock looks long, quite thick, and finished by a bulbous knot. When you find a large cock hanging of a sexy breed like Doberman, you can guess how hot can you feel. And something about dobbies that looks me perfect, is relation between body and cock. Dobbies seem to have bigger cocks than others cause the shafts pull out easier and becoming hard fast, not to tell they are thinner than shephs and rotties, and more muscular, then it looks too hot and you can watch no other thing than their red rockets

Dobermans, like other mediu-large sized breeds, have average cocks in some cases, but mostly above average ( I have mated some of them ). They can be compared to shepherds: not the biggest and huge ones ( dane, st bernard ) but still big cocks. Dobbie cock looks long, quite thick, and finished by a bulbous knot. When you find a large cock hanging of a sexy breed like Doberman, you can guess how hot can you feel. And something about dobbies that looks me perfect, is relation between body and cock. Dobbies seem to have bigger cocks than others cause the shafts pull out easier and becoming hard fast, not to tell they are thinner than shephs and rotties, and more muscular, then it looks too hot and you can watch no other thing than their red rockets
Agree 100%. Their cocks are so perfect

Back